best grappling program for mma today

hswrestler

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If you were Till or Holland or Gaethje and you wanted to improve your ground game, where would you go?
I think team Nova Unaio in Brazil has produced the most UFC champions although Atos Jiu Jitsu did do a good job with training Adesanya and they have a black belt running city kickboxing's grappling program.
Also you have Danaher who did work with GSP but I'm not sure if he works with mma fighters anymore although his student, firas zahabi is also a solid option.

DydWNmNUYAAXzPw.jpg

+

Idoy.webp

=

a5989f8d-009e-478c-a6e4-c8f4c68938b2_text.gif

If you were Till or Holland or Gaethje and you wanted to improve your ground game, where would you go?
I think team Nova Unaio in Brazil has produced the most UFC champions although Atos Jiu Jitsu did do a good job with training Adesanya and they have a black belt running city kickboxing's grappling program.
Also you have Danaher who did work with GSP but I'm not sure if he works with mma fighters anymore although his student, firas zahabi is also a solid option.

John Danaher or Henry Akins. Danaher still trains MMA fighters. Garry Tonon is fighting for the title in ONE I believe.

Go to AKA, become a honorary bath tub Dagestani, embrace the art of smashing....
Profit

John Danaher, his details and explaining The what's and why's is just incredible. I think as fighter could change their game with a year in PR.

John Danaher, his details and explaining The what's and why's is just incredible. I think as fighter could change their game with a year in PR.
Agreed, what he did with Nick rod is amazing side node I think he relocated to austin

AKA for sure. They have solid wrestling, bjj, and sambo. Anywhere that has solid wrestling and bjj with coaches that can tie it all together for mma is good though.

Back