Media Dariush on his next fight

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
Dariush says he wants to fight in December. He'd like to be backup to the Poirier Oliveira fight.

This video was posted a few days before the news of Islam vs RDA falling through, so Schmoe didn't ask him about fighting Islam.

Instead of dieting just to be a backup fighter UFC should match him with Islam. If UFC 266 is too early for him then in November or December

Thread about Islam?????

Shocking!
564575.jpg

him and Islam is the fight to make . Better then RDA or Hooker that fight will be incredible and will be the first time sense that flash KO loss that ill be worried in an Islam fight

im a fan of Dariush, he is highly skilled and fun to watch and deserves a big time fight.

Instead of dieting just to be a backup fighter UFC should match him with Islam. If UFC 266 is too early for him then in November or December
I'm not a rocket scientist, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say UFC 266 is impossible for him.

Dariush smokes Islam
Islam will not call Dariush out, no chance

He had a child a couple of months ago. Being an uber religious guy I would think he wants to spend time with his family.

im a fan of Dariush, he is highly skilled and fun to watch and deserves a big time fight.
Agreed. And he just seems like a genuinely nice guy. I put him in the same category as Demian Maia.

Back