Jon Jones Allegedly Hit His Girlfriend and Head-butted a Cop Car

DaleBoca

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
If it’s been posted, sorry, just merge. This is per TMZ.
According to a Vegas Metro PD arrest report, cops were called to Caesars Palace around 5:08 AM for a "domestic disturbance" in a hotel room ... involving a white female who was "bleeding from her nose/mouth" and a "black male adult who is a professional MMA fighter."

When police arrived, they spotted Jon walking near the hotel, where they stopped and detained him.

Cops say 34-year-old Jones became "irate and smashed his head onto the front hood of the LVMPD patrol vehicle," leaving a medium-sized dent, as well as chips in the paint.

Jesse told police "Jon came back and was not very happy." When they asked her if things turned physical, she replied "Umm not too physical but a little bit yeah."

When cops asked what she meant, Jesse said, "he touch the back of my head and pulled my hair a little bit but he did not hit me or anything."

However, cops said they noticed blood on her lip, which she said was because they were dry. Police also say they saw blood on her sweatshirt.

Cops checked Jon and Jesse's hotel room, and say they saw blood on the bedsheets.

When detectives were leaving the scene, they note Jesse was concerned about when Jon would be released from county jail.

As for who called the police, Jesse went down to a security booth to ask for an additional room key around 4:30 AM. A security guard said she saw blood on her person, and asked Jesse if she was okay. The guard claimed Jesse then began to cry and said she was scared to return to her room.

2dcdca46cecc45c18c530b284fa5f424_md.jpg

Yeah it's been posted but at the same time why am I not surprised?

wait, TMZ says Jesse and his youngest child asked for police? This motherfucker beat his wife in front of his kids after partying all night in Vegas while his kids were asleep in a hotel room after a ceremony in his honor? LMAO this motherfucker is a total degenerate loser.

Cecil peoples scored the round 10-9 for The girlfriend.

In all seriousness i hope he goes to jail for 5 years this time.

His poor kids.

Daddy got drunk and high and Beat up mommy and is always in jail.

I bet his daughters can't even look him in the eye anymore.
Sadly he'll get community service again, and maybe have to check himself into a drug program. There won't be consequences for this scumbag until he actually kills someone.

Back