I think fkl should become a striker

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There is one thing in common in all kevin lee loses, he wrestles and than gets tired. His striking is all right but it could use work.
I don't know man but im under the impression that he just ain't built for mma wrestling ( kinda like romero in a way) all the fights i saw of him he was doing all right on the feet and thinks went wrong as soon as it hit the ground, maybe its time to go full k1

He have a long reach and big arms and considering how strong he can be I feel his striking should be more dangerous, the guy have zero KO threat on him, the Gregor kick was nice tho.

What if he gets taken down?
Try not to be taken down in tge first place, but his wrestling shouod be defensive or at the very least just to steel some rounds, A heavy wrestling clearly is not working for the guy

He have a long reach and big arms and considering how strong he can be I feel his striking should be more dangerous, the guy have zero KO threat on him, the Gregor kick was nice tho.

that kick was incredible, I couldnt believe he did that

he can be a very good fighter but idk, he's so hot and cold

I don't think he could switch at this point. Some ppl just have it and he doesn't seem to. I think he reached his ceiling and is going to decline no matter what he does at this point.

bad idea cause all he can do is throw jabs or kicks, his striking style would not do well in kick boxing . I think it was a dumb idea to try and move up to WW he should change camps and go back LW .

He could become a striker but it most likely won't improve him as a fighter. I never got the Kevin Lee hype, everyone thought he was a future GOAT a few years back for whatever reason.

He gets hit too much in stand up. Needs to fix his defence

hes chinny......
and he better go back down to 155 if hes going to do that. I think he needs to really figure out what the fuck is up with his cardio. Is it nerves? is he just not in shape. I think he needs to see a sports shrink.

he needs to work on his entries too..he uses power too much in his wrestling. once he gets on top hes good he just uses SO MUCH power to get guys down he gassed right after. God forbid they get up and he has to do it again.. hes too good of a top grappler to give up wrestling IMO

Back