Media Ilia Topuria and Dan Ige verbally agree for a potential fight in December

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Topuria also said Calvin Kattar "ducked" him.

2rvjqXb.jpg

gmfRdi8.jpg

Your thoughts on this potential match up? Would you like to see it?

Additional source: https://www.thenewsglobal.live/ilia...-man-dan-ige-for-ufc-269-matchup-ige-accepts/

Lol Ilia with the TMI at the end but it's cool. Seems like a chill guy and is absolute killer in the cage. Should be a fucking war.

Reactions: Gio
Such a great time to be an MMA fan.

Who is KZ going to fight though?

Topuria seems like a dick to be honest. Not sure why he thinks he should be fighting the number 5 guy. This will be a good fight, though, and it's the more logical fight. Both guys are similar fighters, so I'm looking forward to it.

Zabit. Remember the time Zabit said he doesn't want to fight KZ coz he's coming off a loss? He's already bounced back win a dominant win against Ige.

Or the loser of Max vs Yair. KZ wanted the Max fight as much as a title shot. And he also mentioned he would still love to run it back with Yair down the road.

Topuria seems like a dick to be honest. Not sure why he thinks he should be fighting the number 5 guy. This will be a good fight, though, and it's the more logical fight. Both guys are similar fighters, so I'm looking forward to it.

Because he's a boss and a future world champion probably.

Let's get it. Should be a war. Any response from Kattar yet?

Let's get it. Should be a war. Any response from Kattar yet?

Kattar's team have been looking to set up fights with KZ or Allen, two guys who actually have ranked wins and put work into the division. I doubt they'll entertain even responding to topuria.

Last edited:
Dude knocked Ryan Hall out and did us all a favor.

Let him bang bro.

Dude knocked Ryan Hall out and did us all a favor.

Let him bang bro.

Lol. I like ryan hall. Anyways, the ige fight is good. I just don't like the glimpses of topuria's personality that we've seen-- he seems like a spoiled, arrogant brat. He's a fun fighter though

Emmett or Giga or Kattar. The 4 of them should be matched up in some way shape or form. Maybe Zabit if Mark Henry's cryptic social media post was indicative of a return.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back