Remember when Mark shoved Rogan like a rag doll imagine what...

Joe Rogan is neither a wrestler or a heavyweight so what do you expect.And Coleman seemed very drunk
Also it looks to me like his foot got stepped on or he tripped. So it's not like Coleman tossed him over there it was an off-balance thing.

You got it all figured out when your pushing midgets don't you !!

<{natewhut}>

Joe Rogan was sent flying and was lucky to be held up by the wall.

That was two guys horsing around then Coleman getting salty when someone in the crowd yelled "No headbutts, Coleman."

You could see from the expression on Coleman's face that he is somewhat annoyed by Rogan and wanted to put him in his place without it looking very serious.

rogan by sub when mark follows him to the ground......

Odd thread
U must be very young or don’t know how to have fun brother! This is a fun type of fooken thread and if u can’t comprehend this then I truly feel bad for u brother

The Rogan fixation will never end.

it seems that coleman thought he was midget bowling...
images

U must be very young or don’t know how to have fun brother! This is a fun type of fooken thread and if u can’t comprehend this then I truly feel bad for u brother

very young? Check the join date. I’m 38.

It’s odd in the fact it’s just not particularly funny or thought provoking. It’s like “hey member that time that guy pushed? Wouldn’t it be funny if he would be pushed harder? That’d be cool”

reminds me of these old skits

very young? Check the join date. I’m 38.

It’s odd in the fact it’s just not particularly funny or thought provoking. It’s like “hey member that time that guy pushed? Wouldn’t it be funny if he would be pushed harder? That’d be cool”

reminds me of these old skits

I really can’t help u brother if u can’t read between the lines!

Clearly Mark was being more serious than Joe. As someone else said earlier, Joe also seemed to be more off balance than anything. If you nerds see this as anything more than two buzzed people fuckin around, there's nothing else really to say about it. It means or shows nothing.

That said, fully juiced mid-30's Coleman would probably throw Joe to the ground very easily then get subbed. Lol

Rogan upped the intensity and drunk Coleman got pissed so he pushed Rogan. End of story. Shit like this belong in the lightweights.

Back