Sean Brady's future at WW

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
If he beats Chiesa , is he a fight away from the title fight ?
Can he be a threat to Usman ?

No. He'd still be more than one fight away. Chiesa isn't high enough to warrant him being ready for a title eliminator.

I agree with the others above. He'd likely need another two or three wins after Chiesa to be considered for a title shot.

However, if he goes out and KOs Chiesa in an exciting, dominant manner, he'll boost his chances.

Lol imagine if UFC had a legit WW division with guys like Amosov Lima MVP Larkin etc. You guys are stuck watching blown up LWs like Masvidal burns and Chiesa in the top 10 lol. What a joke

Both divisions are terrible compared to Combate's WW division.

Combate bless.
giphy.gif

Chiesa just got choked out in what felt like sixty seconds, I can't see anyone getting a title shot off the back of beating him

He is absolutely a threat to Usman and the only true dark horse I am aware of in the WW division . His mixing of striking and ground game is reminiscent of GSP . One more win after he smokes Cheisa and he should get a title shot . I don't know if he'll beat Usman(who just gets better and better) but its definitely a possibility . If he dosnt I think he'll get a rematch eventually or win the title when Usman retires . I think he's that good hopefully this dosnt age like milk :) lol

Lol imagine if UFC had a legit WW division with guys like Amosov Lima MVP Larkin etc. You guys are stuck watching blown up LWs like Masvidal burns and Chiesa in the top 10 lol. What a joke
Honestly I'm not sure if you're joking or serious at this point.

Lima and MVP would get their ass strangled by Sean Brady in the first two rounds.

Brady's going to smoke Chiesa. This is one of those new breed versus the old breed matches where you see the game shift and you leave wondering why you ever thought it would be close

brady's striking is no bueno (offensive and defensive)

Honestly I'm not sure if you're joking or serious at this point.

Lima and MVP would get their ass strangled by Sean Brady in the first two rounds.
?
Lima is a monster and has beaten some good fighters.
Beating Jake Mathews isn’t as impressive as beating Larkin. Just because he said some complete BS doesn’t mean you gotta discredit legit top WW talents

?
Lima is a monster and has beaten some good fighters.
Beating Jake Mathews isn’t as impressive as beating Larkin. Just because he said some complete BS doesn’t mean you gotta discredit legit top WW talents
Lima has always had questionable tdd plus he’s lost 10 straight rounds, that’s never a good sign for an aging fighter. Lima is a legit top 10 fighter but styles make fights and I would absolutely take Brady in a lop sided win.

The UFC would probably toss it to him over Leon

I can't think of why that would be since Leon is on a nine fight winning streak, while Sean is on a four fight winning streak.

Leon has been in the UFC working towards a title shot for seven years, while Sean is relatively new given he has only been in the UFC for 2 years.

Do you really think this or just think its funny someone of Leons complexion is being passed on for folks who have not done a tenth of what he has done to earn a title shot?

At thos point, they'd give Robbie a shot over Leon. The guy is hard to like

What is there to like about Sean Brady?

One guy has earned it, the other has not, though Leons complexion clearly bothers folks like yourself.

Back