Bryce Mitchell Got Jacked

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Bryce%20Mitchell%20Backstate%20Portrait%20hero%20DC%202019.jpg

Lol I actually did think that was him for a second

Regardless look at that all natty specimen!

Idk why I feel obligated to say, anyone who just says “steroids” annoys me. Obv the dude is juicing, but it’s still a shit ton of hard work and discipline to get to that level. Always annoyed me when casuals of working out state “steroids!” Like somehow taking juice just all of a sudden makes you jacked. Always annoyed me.

Idk why I feel obligated to say, anyone who just says “steroids” annoys me. Obv the dude is juicing, but it’s still a shit ton of hard work and discipline to get to that level. Always annoyed me when casuals of working out state “steroids!” Like somehow taking juice just all of a sudden makes you jacked. Always annoyed me.
I hear what you're saying. That guy clearly put in a ton of hard work. On the other hand, a study was conducted in which subjects who took steroids but didn't resistance train actually built more muscle than subjects who resistance trained but were natty. So do what you will with that bit of knowledge.

I hear what you're saying. That guy clearly put in a ton of hard work. On the other hand, a study was conducted in which subjects who took steroids but didn't resistance train actually built more muscle than subjects who resistance trained but were natty. So do what you will with that bit of knowledge.
Yeh they will get more muscle but you’d never EVER look like that. You need 3+ hours a day in the gym and serious dieting to look like that

well that "knowledge", info in that case is meaningless. Yes you may put little more muskels, but without a ton of relentless training, you will never be able to compete on the Top level.

Back