Out of shape old Nick Diaz without a camp vs Jake Paul in boxing

Metallicalabran

Don't be scared homie!
@Brown
Reaction score
A well trained in shape Nick Diaz would kill Jake but... The right now Nick ? That would be an interesting fight for them to win million dollars?

Thoughts?

Paul would piece him up. He's too slow and hittable. He quit on the fist big punch that landed. I was rooting for Nick but it's over.

I was shocked to hear Luke Thomas suggest that Nick would destroy Paul after seeing that.

This must be OP's way of saying "I clearly didn't watch Nick Diaz fight this weekend"

A well trained in shape Nick Diaz would kill Jake but... The right now Nick ? That would be an interesting fight for them to win million dollars?

Thoughts?
If you're serious, consider watching another sport. I'm not sure you understand what you are watching.

This must be OP's way of saying "I clearly didn't watch Nick Diaz fight this weekend"

I am gonna be honest, couldn't watch it live, and being the all time Nick biggest fan, didn't want to watch it after knowing the result ☹️

I didn't think it was that bad, I apologize

I am gonna be honest, couldn't watch it live, and being the all time Nick biggest fan, didn't want to watch it after knowing the result ☹️

I didn't think it was that bad, I apologize
don't beat yourself up pal... it wasn't that bad.
I will say something productive about Nick. While he represented with his usual high volume and odd ability not to get hit flush often despite being right in front of Robbie the whole fight he is considerably slower than he'd need to be to succeed against Jake.

Sure is a lot of faith in Jake, lol.
Seriously, Nick looked like he just rolled off the couch and went into fight week.

Jake's mouth was hanging open heavy breathing against Woodley who just put a little pressure on him ffs, Woodley spent most of the time staring at him.
Jake doesn't hit anything like Lawler, especially wearing those pillows those guys wear.

Fat Nick would have wilted Jake after the first 130 shots he threw in the first round against Robbie. C'mon guys, seriously?

Why do people keep making threads like this? How would relatively old, fat, slow MMA fighter do against Jake in boxing? Not very well, as has already been evidenced. What a tired thread template, at least make it interesting and make it an MMA match.

Paul is legit a better boxer than 99% of UFC fighters who ever existed.

Boxing in the UFC is trash level Boxing

Paul ends him probably inside 2

one is going on 39 and has no motivation.
Another is a young kid who has the size and strength and hunger

Back