Israel Adesanya reacts to UFC 266: How can you hate this guy??

the guy is investing in his post fight career with these videos, he can probably retire in a few years and become a full time youtuber

the guy is investing in his post fight career with these videos, he can probably retire in a few years and become a full time youtuber
YouTube pay > UFC pay...?
<31>

YouTube pay > UFC pay...?
<31>
at some point, he wont be able to fight anymore, why do you think he's got a channel in the first place? chael takes a ton of sponsors on his channel, and puts the least amount of effort into his videos.

Because he's insecure and tries too hard to look cool. That's why.

How can you hate this guy?? He supports his with real passion. Class act

"Class act"

Class act? really?
He made a joke out of 2,977people being crushed to death.
And you think he's a "Class act". Re-evaluate yourself.

Kiwi UFC star Israel Adesanya has been labelled 'disgusting' by a rival fighter after saying he would drop his next opponent like the Twin Towers.

The middleweight champion made the comment in a press conference last week ahead of his fight against Yoel Romero on March 8.

"He's human like anyone else...I'll touch him enough times. I'll touch him enough times, and eventually he'll crumble like the Twin Towers," Adesanya said in reference to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/uf...in-towers-comment/QLLBVWCL7GBMUI42OMWDNEU7YI/

I like Izzy. He's polarizing if he's trying to fuck with you or if he doesn't like you, but overall, he's grown on me. Some of the shit he says is excessive but I've seen a lot of interviews with him and his interactions with others outside of the octagon where he's seemed like a good dude.

he does enjoy gaming too doesnt he?Max and Mighty Mouse are doing well for themselves on twitch.

"Class act"

Class act? really?
He made a joke out of 2,977people being crushed to death.
And you think he's a "Class act". Re-evaluate yourself.

Kiwi UFC star Israel Adesanya has been labelled 'disgusting' by a rival fighter after saying he would drop his next opponent like the Twin Towers.

The middleweight champion made the comment in a press conference last week ahead of his fight against Yoel Romero on March 8.

"He's human like anyone else...I'll touch him enough times. I'll touch him enough times, and eventually he'll crumble like the Twin Towers," Adesanya said in reference to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/uf...in-towers-comment/QLLBVWCL7GBMUI42OMWDNEU7YI/

At least he didn't make fun of the nearly 700k US deaths attributed to Covid.... and you're whining about 3,000. Cut the guy some slack.

The videos on his channel usually show a nice side of his personnality.For some reason during the UFC promos and press conferences he becomes extremely obnoxious and unlikable.Maybe he's just trying to get into his opponent's head

Back