How bout Robbie vs Nate next?

Nate vs. Robbie
Conor vs. Nick

These seem like good fights.

I came in here to roll my eyes until you posted this

But I'd rather Nick get an MMA W from someone like Mike Perry and then

Diaz Bro's v. Paul Bro's

Lawler is not UFC caliber and should retire. Nate can still win some fights but should be fighting at LW.

Robbie is well past his prime, Nate is just slightly past his prime. This is why Robbie vs. Nick worked.....both were well past their prime. I'd like to see Nate fight someone one rung below Leon Edwards. Robbie is at least two rungs below Leon.

Thinking about it, imagine what Lawler would have done to Nate in his prime

I came in here to roll my eyes until you posted this

But I'd rather Nick get an MMA W from someone like Mike Perry and then

Diaz Bro's v. Paul Bro's
Prime Nick from 10 years ago would've beaten either Paul brother. I'm afraid he may lose now. He's still have a lot more output than Woodley, though, which would make it interesting. But he lacks the power to stun someone like Woodley did.

Prime Nick from 10 years ago would've beaten either Paul brother. I'm afraid he may lose now. He's still have a lot more output than Woodley, though, which would make it interesting. But he lacks the power to stun someone like Woodley did.

everything I say is always under the impression Nick would be in the shape he was back in April. I'm genuinely concerned he's back on the bottle.

How about the Diaz’s actually act like they want to be contenders instead of showing up for paydays and then disappearing in clouds of pot smoke.

I agree that it would be an interesting fight and the 'revenge' narrative is a marketing department's dream...

Having said that, I will respectfully say that Robbie is well below what Nate is considering. Regardless of that, I also don't think the Diaz bros will 'step on each other's toes' by facing common opponents because it could get weird if 'little brother has to step up to avenge big brother's loss' (or vice versa, if Nick were to face someone who beat Nate). I just don't think they are interested in that kind of stuff...but money talks, so who knows.

Given that Nate doesn't seem inclined to fight before the end of the year, he probably waits to see how Dustin-Charles plays out, what Conor's return date looks like, etc. before making his next move. I could see him sitting until Conor is back or maybe pursuing Dustin, depending upon whether he wins the title or not.

Maybe after Robbie beats Nate he can fight mom Diaz

Lawler is not UFC caliber and should retire. Nate can still win some fights but should be fighting at LW.
GTFO. Robbie has been fighting elite WWs and Nate can't even beat LWs let alone WWs. But Nate is UFC calibre and Robbie is not? LOL

Would love to see it. I also wouldn't mind Tim Means gettjng Lawler or either Diaz brother.

Nick should fight Mike Perry in early 2022, catchweight or even 185 since Perry recently missed weight too.

Fuck no !!

Robbie needs another banger though for sure

Back