News Woodley got “I Love Jake Paul” Tatoo

Mesos

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

hahahahahahaha

Jake told Woodley he would rematch him if he Tatoo’d “I love Jake Paul” on his body. But Jake aint rematching him. Woodley did this shit for nothing hahaha

Edit
Woodley releases video statement lol

Last edited:
thumb_hah-gaaaay-quickmeme-com-hah-gaaaay-senor-chang-gayyyy-51829372.png

Now he has to see this on his finger everyday for the rest of his life. When he eats, when he wakes up in the morning, if he touches his wife or himself, he’ll be touched by Jake Paul.

Wtf was he thinking. If he tattooed it on the back of his shoulder or something at least he wouldn’t have to see it every day.

Woodley is somehow dumber than I thought.

Zero percent chance they have a rematch.

I wouldn't say zero percent chance. the first one made a lot of money. I think a lot of morons would also buy the ppv for rematch.

Well he did lose the bet. The dumb thing wasn’t getting the tattoo it was making the bet and then fighting the way he did lol

Woodley welched on the original bet though. So Paul started telling him he would rematch Woodley so he would get Tattoo

Bet its a lie though Paul aint rematching him

Good only Woodley for being a man of his word. Now Paul needs to do us all a favor and give him his rematch so he gets paid and doesn't have to make any more "music"

Woodley welched on the original bet though. So Paul started telling him he would rematch him so Woodley would get Tattoo

Bet its a lie though Paul aint rematching him

so a Welch for a Welch

Fucking sad

Looks like the letters could spell out something different though
That would be good

Back