RDA 10-8's Makhachev on twitter

Come on, RDA fought the best wrestlers at WW

134486389_4017593271593444_6584720440579450295_n.jpg

RDA is so petty, I don't know what media game he's playing but he sounds so bitter. Khabib is known to pay for his teams training camp, that's true but it's not like he is paying for Islam's phone bill or his house.
Why should RDA care about how another guy is living.

Makhachev was saying how RDA is faking injury and ducking him.

RDA murked him.

Im kinda glad this fight didn't happen.
Not a great fight for RDA on paper.
I'd rather see Islam fight someone who isn't as long in the tooth as RDA.

Dariush would be fun.

RDA is so petty, I don't know what media game he's playing but he sounds so bitter. Khabib is known to pay for his teams training camp, that's true but it's not like he is paying for Islam's phone bill or his house.
Islam had the nerve to call RDA a duck. All bets are off.

Insert crying, "LEAVE BRITTNEY ALONE" kid

How is RDA in the wrong when "Islam" ( most likely Ali ) started insulting him first. And RDA is right in this instance, Islam is Khabib's bitch, does whatever he tells him to do.

You sound like a cry-baby. Don't take it so seriously/don't get defensive on others' behalf against online strangers.

You sound like a cry-baby. Don't take it so seriously/don't get defensive on others' behalf against online strangers.

I am not a cry baby, If I was I would have a heart attack with all the shit written on here on a daily basis, although thank you for looking after me. But it's true that RDA is petty, he knows (but not everybody apparently) that Ali writes for his guys, so why doesnt he go at Ali directly.

Back