RDA has ducked the two most dangerous fights of his career

John makfresshi

BJJ, Judo, and 2x Sherdog Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He was a dead man walking on the build up to McNuggets. And Islam has very little threats at 155. He tried to stay in the headlines by taking this fight by never had any intention of actually making the fight. Is he the biggest ducker at 155 ever? Or has there been someone worse?

So being legitimately injured is ducking?

RDA didn't duck Khabib but he's ducking Islam?

RDA ducked the biggest payday of his life?

Let's see where this goes. I'm interested.

Usually, I shit on threads like this... but TS isn't wrong. In fact, I hadn't even thought of it like that before.

Legit injuries do not equal ducks.

Sterlings Injury = Duck
RDA’s Injury = Injury

I mean seriously, if you think RDA is a duck for fighting Usman and Colby at 170 despite those guys being huge and grinders at the time, as well as him fighting Khabib who's a much more dangerous fighter than Islam, but he's suddenly ducking Islam and avoided the Conor payday, you're reaching like Manute Bol.

He's not only wrong, he's blatantly incorrect. If you have proof, I'm all ears.
Honestly, and seeing your responses to other posters, it's clear you're either drunk or super sensitive... which is weird.

I don't think there is any proof, other than the fact that 'circumstances' lead him out of the lions den in both those fights. But I'm not a big believer in coincidences... especially if the coincidence prevents someone from losing badly. Which he would have.

He may not have ducked Khabib, but he wasn't in the twilight of his career then. Now, he is. He has to pick fights that make sense. Perhaps he realized that he bit off more than he could chew, and claimed injury. Less has been done by more.

Honestly, and seeing your responses to other posters, it's clear you're either drunk or super sensitive... which is weird.

I don't think there is any proof, other than the fact that 'circumstances' lead him out of the lions den in both those fights. But I'm not a big believer in coincidences... especially if the coincidence prevents someone from losing badly. Which he would have.

He may not have ducked Khabib, but he wasn't in the twilight of his career then. Now, he is. He has to pick fights that make sense. Perhaps he realized that he bit off more than he could chew, and claimed injury. Less has been done by more.

So, you have no proof. Cool.

lol, get ahold of yourself. It was an opinion...

Yes, it's an opinion. I asked if you had proof. You prefaced your point by saying I was potentially drinking to divert attention to something else and then typed two paragraphs with no proof. All speculation. No proof. Thanks.

RDA is getting up in years and has consistently stated aims at making another title run.
"Ducking" is flat-out counter-intuitive.

Back