Media Aljo looks fine

Light sparring to help your teammate before he makes his way to the cage is nothing in comparison to going all out and being Fight ready. I know it's the easy and cool thing to do to hate on Aljo but this is reaching. I'm not happy myself that he pulled out, but at the same time, he shouldn't have been offered the fight in the first place, nor should he have accepted it knowing he wasn't 100%.

Foolishness all around, but it's not all his fault, the dude is dealing with nerve damage, and the UFC was rushing to get this rematch made when they should have either made an interim fight to begin with or more severely, stripped him so the Division can move on and he gets a crack when he recovers.

This is a hilarious reply to saying how MMA fans are toxic, thanks for staying on brand.

Nate is a self-made multimillionaire. Enjoy going to work this week.

Haha you're definitely upset, hilarious. Imagine thinking Nate made money by being smart LOL. Are you a big Conor fan too because he makes money? Are you one of those financial MMA fans while complaining about a toxic fan base? I see why you idolize Nate, not the sharpest tool in the shed.
{<jordan}

How he looks is irrelevant. He'll eventually have to fight Yan again. When he does, he'll lose soundly just like he was about to last time.

Back