How to improve fighter pay: fired all ring girls/cheerleaders, let fighters hold round card

First Day UFC Intern

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
In case if theres a dumb-dumb audience who don't know what the fucking round the fight is on.

Fighters deserved a better pay.

I disagree with Valentina remarks that women = decoration,

because there are many women working in UFC that actually essential for the company production and operation, ranging from the girls working in UFC PI to the whole programming behind the curtain.

There are many women working in UFC that is essential for the promotion operation, without them the programming will not be going as smoothly.

But ring girls? I think they are inessential, their pay should go to the fighter.

If you forget what round you're in and need a pleasant reminder.

Nothin Bettah!

If you forget what round you're in and need a pleasant reminder.

Nothin Bettah!
I think ring girls round-reminder are important if you have dementia or a very horrible eyesight

But guys with normal eyesight and with full brain relatively intact/functioning normally, not so much.............

my only problem with ring girls are that they aren't wearing skimpier outfits for what they're earning.

my only problem with ring girls are that they aren't wearing skimpier outfits for what they're earning.
Lap dancer in a strip club has more function than mere ring girls, I mean lap dancer is the main attraction, people go there for their service.

We basically will not watch UFC if there is no fight and instead only ring girls walking in circle with Anik commentary from the commentary booth: Thank you Britney, nice seeing you tonight! And well no fight today. Ring girls hours. Fuck no lol

Firstly you're assuming the ring card girls' pay is what's keeping the fighters poor, but that's not how capitalism works.

The bosses could already pay the fighters more and still pay for the ring card girls, but they don't. So if they weren't paying the ring card girls, they would just keep that extra money.

Secondly, fighters wouldn't be as good at the job and the fighters people would actually be interested in seeing (the champs and stars etc) probably wouldn't be interested in doing it for what the ring card girls get paid.

The UFC only pays fighters 20% of revenue or less and with the ESPN deal they've never been more secure in terms of profit making . There's plenty of revenue to pay fighters more without having to fire ring girls .
Sorry beautiful women make you uncomfortable bud .

I think ring girls round-reminder are important if you have dementia or a very horrible eyesight

But guys with normal eyesight and with full brain relatively intact/functioning normally, not so much.............

the-rock-eyeroll.gif

Least half the Orgs I watch jus have a screen icon - Personally I don't really notice much either way.

Tho I do like some of the more Ceremonial bits a few of the Orgs entertain with.

Yeah, it's a start. There are tons of hot women that would do it for free, or whatever the legal minimum is. They can't even put a camera on their ass when it's being broadcast on ESPN. That alone makes their value drop exponentially.

Also can save costs if they didn’t have a dj And the fighters sing their own entrance music on way to the octagon

Firstly you're assuming the ring card girls' pay is what's keeping the fighters poor, but that's not how capitalism works.

The bosses could already pay the fighters more and still pay for the ring card girls, but they don't. So if they weren't paying the ring card girls, they would just keep that extra money.

Secondly, fighters wouldn't be as good at the job and the fighters people would actually be interested in seeing (the champs and stars etc) probably wouldn't be interested in doing it for what the ring card girls get paid.
I know the politics or how the thing would actually be applied in real life is probably different

but I'm talking about the mere semantic and the ridiculousness
The UFC only pays fighters 20% of revenue or less and with the ESPN deal they've never been more secure in terms of profit making . There's plenty of revenue to pay fighters more without having to fire ring girls .
Sorry beautiful women make you uncomfortable bud .
I have no problem with ring girls, I mean if UFC decided to do something a la the Naked News, I have no issue with it (tho I will not watch it with children around).
I mean I dont mind to watch decadency. I considered them to be social experiment. I mean y'all can go crazy all you want, I'm just watching

The issue is still fighter pay
Also can save costs if they didn’t have a dj And the fighters sing their own entrance music on way to the octagon
I think that is to highlight fighters' personality.

Though if I do a promotion in my own backyard, e.g. street fight arrangement a la Mas-Kimbo Slice, I definitely cut DJ budget and all

All pays go to me the greedy bastard promoter and the fighters I found

Yeah, it's a start. There are tons of hot women that would do it for free, or whatever the legal minimum is. They can't even put a camera on their ass when it's being broadcast on ESPN. That alone makes their value drop exponentially.
There is a lot of hot insta-girl that willing to do modelling/cat-walking for free to promote their under-subscribed OnlyFans

That actually can cut UFC 'decoration' budget in theory

I don't want to see aging Arianny Celeste, who only there for legacy, she's fucking old by now

Last edited:
In case if theres a dumb-dumb audience who don't know what the fucking round the fight is on.

Fighters deserved a better pay.

I disagree with Valentina remarks that women = decoration,

because there are many women working in UFC that actually essential for the company production and operation, ranging from the girls working in UFC PI to the whole programming behind the curtain.

There are many women working in UFC that is essential for the promotion operation, without them the programming will not be going as smoothly.

But ring girls? I think they are inessential, their pay should go to the fighter.
upload_2021-9-26_12-41-14.jpeg

Lol @ people trying to justify ring girls because they hold a round number

i still think they are good to look at and a part of the show. Stop hating on other peoples hustle.

Back