Nick Diaz The Tormented Soul

BluntForceTrama

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
What’s everyone’s take on him moving forward

Will he be happy with what he’s accomplished
In my mind there’s no way he steps back into the cage knowing that happens again… The slowed response….the pain from hard blows….all the insufferable shit that came along with it pre fight

but now it’s different He has the kids at the gym

and this new huge gorilla on his back He’ll he asked about this ad nauseum

how will he handle this ? I feel bad for the guy but sometimes tormented souls do things to keep it that way

Don’t know why he would be happier next week than he was last year.

I hope only the best for him. He does seem to have demons he would be better off working through. Says guy who has never met him.

I bet money on Robbie but started getting nervous towards the end of the 1st round when Nick started landing a lot of shots.

Then I come on to Sherdog after the PPV and the consensus seems to be that Nick never was in it?

<TheWire1>

Yeah man like for real for real I hope he becomes

Ah yes, let's have 700 versions of the same exact thread.
Perhaps

there is nuance here I think

I don’t think the guy is good getting asked the same thing over and over and over

he turned to booze last time for a very long time

I bet money on Robbie but started getting nervous towards the end of the 1st round when Nick started landing a lot of shots.

Then I come on to Sherdog after the PPV and the consensus seems to be that Nick never was in it?

<TheWire1>
I thought he got the nod in the first

It was hard watching his interview after the loss, I know he always seemed a little awkward but I don’t know if that’s still the case or if he has some problems now, I hope he’s going to be alright
Still am and will continue to root for him

He seemed so slow- his stamina is also on the way out- he should really retire- and teach martial arts-

Nick did good in round one. He just needs to reevaluate whether he wants to keep fighting or not.

Back