So why did Ortega need a Spanish translator?

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
To tell the ref he could see last night?

I'm not sure if anyone else caught that, I speak Spanish and I could swear that at one point when they were wasting time getting out of the corner (I think between rd. 4 and 5), and they were checking Ortega's vision, I thought I heard him get asked if he can see in English, then as he didn't respond they had someone asking him in Spanish to which he responded.

<36>

So what the fuck was that, you got this blue eyed kid from California who lived in his States all his life, and suddenly he needs a Spanish translator? Damn, Volk must have decked him pretty hard, sent his mind back to his ancestry.

Did anyone else catch this?

i cringed then i heard it,i was like isnt he american all way through??? the ref or doctor or whoever it was asked him ''estas bien''???... whole ortega vibe sucks balls... from the gang signs to the fake im street thug act is a joke

i cringed then i heard it,i was like isnt he american all way through??? the ref or doctor or whoever it was asked him ''estas bien''???... whole ortega vibe sucks balls... from the gang signs to the fake im mexican act is a joke
He is Mexican

Spanish is a language, and Spaniards are actually white.

I hope you learned something today.
What he hell does that have anything to do with Brian being Mexican? You’re clearly experiencing some racist stroke right now. Maybe you should call 911.
<DirkMavs>

he is not mexican but his spanish is fluent, not like cain velasquez

To tell the ref he could see last night?

I'm not sure if anyone else caught that, I speak Spanish and I could swear that at one point when they were wasting time getting out of the corner (I think between rd. 4 and 5), and they were checking Ortega's vision, I thought I heard him get asked if he can see in English, then as he didn't respond they had someone asking him in Spanish to which he responded.

<36>

So what the fuck was that, you got this blue eyed kid from California who lived in his States all his life, and suddenly he needs a Spanish translator? Damn, Volk must have decked him pretty hard, sent his mind back to his ancestry.

Did anyone else catch this?

to give him more time to recover

What he hell does that have anything to do with Brian being Mexican? You’re clearly experiencing some racist stroke right now. Maybe you should call 911.
<DirkMavs>
Mexico is not a race either you muppett, it's a country that has people of various races including white living there.

So where is my racism again?

Back