Nick Diaz should be fighting bums outside the UFC for millions

How could anyone, who actually likes nick or compassion for another human being, ever want to watch nick fight again? The first minute of the first round was all anyone needed to see

He can get involved with Trilla and make a few Million vs Jake Paul and retire.
But he doesn’t seem into that either , think Nate better suited for that stuff.
I wish him well, total legend !

Or better yet, not fight at all. How bout that?

Or better yet, not fight at all. How bout that?
X69l9g@large.gif

I don't think the Nick Diaz fanbase is large enough to warrant millions. Given his level of activity over the last decade, a fair portion of combat sports fans probably don't know much about him.

He's earned that but these ufc contracts screw them over.

He'd fill an arena any where he fights, whoever he fights.
He had a very good chance of sueing out his contract this year since California sunsets contracts after 5 years. But he didn't for whatever reason.
How many fights does he have left in his UFC contract?
Probably a couple but he was almost at 5 years, which was key for him.

As a fan (not knowing all the details of his life), my hope for him would be for him to get the mental health help he needs (actual help, not weed), invest the money he hopefully has, and focus on his school/teaching the next generation.

I really want him to have joy and happiness in the back half of his life.

Why does Diaz deserve millions just for fighting bums?

So he can’t fight for the YouTube boxing org or bare knuckle until he’s had one more UFC scrap?

As a fan (not knowing all the details of his life), my hope for him would be for him to get the mental health help he needs (actual help, not weed), invest the money he hopefully has, and focus on his school/teaching the next generation.

I really want him to have joy and happiness in the back half of his life.
Mental health treatment in this country is trash. Weed is better than the anti depressants that will be unleashed on him.

I have always been a big Diaz fan, he looked a little old, heavy on his feet and slow last night.....................

but ....he also looked alright and showed hes still tuff as fuck and can swing with badasses ((like Robbie)), for me the biggest thing to come out of lastnight was how alive Lawler was in comparison to his last few....Diaz obviously gave him the motivation and hunger and he brought it so props to him, he was a dog in there

what I hope for Nick is that he either bites down and pushes all the drama bullshit and stress that he allows to affect him aside and finds focus and inner peace and then comes back in better shape ......

if that is beyond his reach then I hope he rides off into the sunset and enjoys the rest of his life giving back to the sport and his community, whether or not some people understand it, he is in his own way a big inspiration to a lot of people...

regardless of what he does ....or what he says in moments of being flustered with a camera being stuck in his mug....I will always cheer for him and hope for the best outcomes for him

War Diaz!

Back