Nick spilled blood in every fight and has brain damage

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone calling him a quitter is a coward.

Even in this fight he traded in the pocket w a monster. You guys won't be the ones in a wheel chair not being able to put a sentence together in the future

This guy used to fight for 500 show, 500 win....don't ever question his heart

Has anybody noticed the weird thing he does with his hands now? It’s disturbing to me for some reason lol…

Even in this fight he traded in the pocket w a monster. You guys won't be the ones in a wheel chair not being able to put a sentence together in the future

people are fucking stupid. HE ADMITS IN LIKE EVERY INTERVIEW HE HAS BRAIN DAMAGE OR A MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEM. someone whos saying they aren't all there every day. like thats what you start to say about your 90 old grandpa. nicks still young. he clearly has issues with his body, brain and nervous system. still showed signs of old nick but hes here for the pay and should not get licensed to fight. i am on nicks side i think it was shit when he got banned ffrom mma and lost out on some mega fights and then to hear the story of how he tried to find what to do and failed and how all he knows is fighting is sad. so atleast he is ending it with big pay now but i really dont think this sport can afford to license fighters who dont want to be there and have brain issues. especially when they admit it in every interview.

Has anybody noticed the weird thing he does with his hands now? It’s disturbing to me for some reason lol…
Yea. I think its just him being uncomfortable in front of the camera. Nate does the same kind of stuff.

Its not the quitting thing that bothers me,, it's the not training hard or not taking it seriously, not technically evolving and using that as a safety net when he loses.

You got a gif or video? What is the weird thing he does with his hands?
Sorry it’s just something I noticed on embedded/interviews. He fidgets with his fingers in a weird way

Please tell me you're not a guy who was calling Conor a "quitter" for tapping instead of going to sleep in submissions. <45>

The Diaz defenses this morning are next-level.

Nick is only 38? He looked like an in shape 50years old there…

99% of the posters on this forum would quit from a mere mean glance from Robbie let alone take a punch from him.

Right? In case any of the shertards on here never got punched in the face before, those last 2 shots would have put a horse down. They landed HARD and perfectly clean. And we're talking from Robbie Lawler. I would have been done too. Sometimes getting knocked out is better if your too tough for your own good. Ask me how i know..... That's not always a good thing

I dont care if diaz quit or faked a knee injury to rob lawler of the finish he earned. him showing up to fight week demanding to weigh 185 lbs is the sort of thing he would whine about for decades if a more popular opponent hes fighting leveraged their starpower like that. borderline cheating

No quit in Diaz and it was a close fight until the finish. Diaz's boxing looked sharp and his chin was granite as usual. If he had better cardio, he beats Lawler.

the diaz brothers only fight for money, more specifically they want big paydays....I agree with gsp's recent interview where he said nick waited a long time to come back and left potentially alot of money on the table because of that and hoped that with his recent lawler fight he'd come back healthy, in good shape and win.

Both nick and nate have never been comfortable being interviewed or having camera's or the public staring at them.....they also may suffer from anxiety and have a difficult time dealing with being in the spotlight, that's always been the personality for both brothers, you get camera shy start stuttering, can't put your thoughts into sentences to answer the questions.

One could also say the regular and long term use of marijuana and years of fighting and taking punches to throw punches tactic eventually caught up to them as well.

I say it's probably a combination of all those things. Also nick might of given up at the end of the fight because he just didn't have it in him to continue, maybe physically he was capable but mentally just had no desire to get up and keep fighting...not every fighter can come back from a long lay off and win, I give diaz credit for accepting the fight even with the outcome that happened.

Back