Imagine if lawler was technical

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The guy is a brawler. He can still fight even at this age and mileage. I feel like his reflex and speed is still there he just lacks defensive techniques. He needs to stop with the bobbing and weaving. I think he beats tyquil at this moment

I think he was more pissed at the last minute weight thing than he let on. He went into that fight looking to make Nick quit, and he did.

He is too one dimensional. It's like boxing is his only weapon. Would love to see him in bare knuckle though.

The guy is a brawler. He can still fight even at this age and mileage. I feel like his reflex and speed is still there he just lacks defensive techniques. He needs to stop with the bobbing and weaving. I think he beats tyquil at this moment
He was rolling with all the shots not stone walling what you talking bout man

Tell me you're a filthy casual without telling me you're a filth casual

Been on Sherdog longer than you fruitcake
You can be somewhere or do something for a long time still be piss poor/have superficial knowledge of it. You sound like one of those boomers that say "I've been an xxxxjob for 25 years" and STILL suck at it.

He's been one of the best at getting in your face and rolling punches for years. Almost nobody else even really does that in mma. Wtf are you talking about?

Naw, that defensive style is very much NEW for Robbie, in comparison for his career and he keeps eating a ton of shots doing it. Watch the RDA or Colby fights...goodness. OP is RIGHT

He fought way, WAY better compared to how he did against Colby and Magny. He actually threw punches and showed aggression this time, compared to him literally bobbing and weaving for 5 rounds straight against Colby.

Back