I missed the main event

JustBLEED123

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I fell asleep when the ladies co main came on, idk why but it just put me to sleep. Was the Ortega Volk fight competitive or did Volk just Outland him on the feet and used good footwork? I was for sure thinking the new improved Ortega would of won but guess not.

Don't worry, you didn't miss much. Boring points victory bro.
tumblr_ml42pcuOBU1rsm741o1_250.gif

Missed it too, had to leave for a date :(

Rewatch Max, Brian….you get the idea…

lol @ missing the main event
i missed the last 4 years of the ufc
from watching 99% to 6am to missing 99% events

sports dead
catch up on the gifs on here

I fell asleep when the ladies co main came on, idk why but it just put me to sleep. Was the Ortega Volk fight competitive or did Volk just Outland him on the feet and used good footwork? I was for sure thinking the new improved Ortega would of won but guess not.
Name totally checks out.

Great fight. Volk won decisively, but Ortega had his moments particularly with a couple submission attempts. Huge respect to both fighters for an outstanding fight.

I fell asleep during Khabib v Conor, Rousey v Holm, and Olivera v Chandler. A couple bowls of quality indica throughout the day will do that to you lol.

I fell asleep during Khabib v Conor, Rousey v Holm, and Olivera v Chandler. A couple bowls of quality indica throughout the day will do that to you lol.

Should have gone with a Sativa bro. :)

I didnt watch the main care but I cant believe Merab vs. Moraes didnt get FOTN..I call bullshit

Good fight, but Ortega was clearly outclassed.

It's because the cameramen had a bad angle where they kept showing the soccer mom's back instead of her tits. Understandable why you fell asleep.

Back