News Alexander Volkanovski reacts to Conor McGregor’s callout after UFC266

Calling him shartsy is a callout?
The mouthy Irishman took to Twitter after Volkanovski’s win at UFC 266, saying: “I’d kick this volovski head off like it was a rugby ball I was kicking. 5’4! And full of muscle! Hahahahaha little fart he is. Not even a little fart. A shart haahahahaj jackass .”

Now that Volk cleaned FW he could claim LW supremacy ! Why not

The mouthy Irishman took to Twitter after Volkanovski’s win at UFC 266, saying: “I’d kick this volovski head off like it was a rugby ball I was kicking. 5’4! And full of muscle! Hahahahaha little fart he is. Not even a little fart. A shart haahahahaj jackass .”
"volovski" haha gotta love Conor.

i think old featherweight conor is the best featherweight fighter up to this point. the conor that showed up to fight aldo wouldve destroyed this midget
i think the conor that fought marcus brimage would fuck him up

Conor might take that one and might take it quite easily, even in his current diminished state. Volk better not make that mistake.

t-rex pillow fist holloway dropped alex. featherweight conor wouldve turned his chin and put him to sleep

Conor has one round in him. Volk beats him up and takes him out in three.
Exactly. Conor can catch anyone early but if Volk can clinch and grapple him for the first round to take the sting out of his shots he just starts to embarass him after that, especially over 5 rounds.

Back