Why is Valentina and Nunes being praised for crushing weak competition???

Destino2018

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
When Mighty Mouse refused to move up we harped on him until Dana traded him for Askren, but Val and Nunes can seemingly continue to bash weak competition without any backlash in main event spots. Get them outta here!!! Nobody wanna watch a fight we know the answer to. Bring in Atomweight or something, get rid of Women’s 145 and make Val and Nunes fight each other again.

Oh and bring back Cybrog for a Nunes rematch since other than Val it’s the only interesting fight for her.

Cause they are the top girls in very shitty divisions. What do you want them to say oh it’s just another mismatch tonight as always

Brah she's better then Khabib, she has more defences okay!!!

Defence number is ALL that matters, just ask Jones fans. That and all top 10's of all divisions are equal, so Anthony Smith is just as good as his equivalent rank at LW....

Brah she's better then Khabib, she has more defences okay!!!

Defence number is ALL that matters, just ask Jones fans. That and all top 10's of all divisions are equal, so Anthony Smith is just as good as his equivalent rank at LW....
It's okey Khabib fan. It's hard knowing your favourite fighter quit at the peak of his career.

But who should shev or nunes fight? They have already fought eachother two times already. And they are probably gonna fight again.

It's okey Khabib fan. It's hard knowing your favourite fighter quit at the peak of his career.

But who should shev or nunes fight? They have already fought eachother two times already. And they are probably gonna fight again.

I can care less who these chicks fight, Khabib retired on top, something no other MMA fighter has done. GSP had to come back and fight 1 eyed Bisping to erase the battering he took against Hendricks from his first retirement, Jones lol.

Everything I said is true, nothing refuted.

I can care less who these chicks fight, Khabib retired on top, something no other MMA fighter has done. GSP had to come back and fight 1 eyed Bisping to erase the battering he took against Hendricks from his first retirement, Jones lol.

Everything I said is true, nothing refuted.
GSP's career 100 times more impressive than Khabib and you know it. GSP fought top guys as soon as he stepped in the octagon. He didn't cherry pick his way to the top and then quit. Khabib never had to fight through diversity because he didn't wanna stay at the top for too long.

GSP's career 100 times more impressive than Khabib and you know it. GSP fought top guys as soon as he stepped in the octagon. He didn't cherry pick his way to the top and then quit. Khabib never had to fight through diversity because he didn't wanna stay at the top for too long.

Yes being unable to arm bar Dan Hardy is so fucking impressive and so is a shit ton of decision wins in title fights. I'm certain Khabib cries himself to sleep every night wishing he had tapped to strikes to some fuking t-rex arm BJJ midget.

Grease LITERALLY cherry picked Bisping and then QUIT.

Valentina having the same problem Anderson Silva had; So good there’s no one left & people say they only beat nobodies

Yes being unable to arm bar Dan Hardy is so fucking impressive and so is a shit ton of decision wins in title fights. I'm certain Khabib cries himself to sleep every night wishing he had tapped to strikes to some fuking t-rex arm BJJ midget.

Grease LITERALLY cherry picked Bisping and then QUIT.

GSP didn’t quit, he had butt problems that forced him to retire lol

Back