Who's next for Volk?

mma sharingan

Blazed Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
I see a few saying winner of holloway/yair, giga is close but who else is in the mix? but no one really wants Volk/Holloway 3 except hollaway fans (no disrespect). If Yair upset Hollaway obviously thats the fight to make however Volk said he wants to stay active. Might as well give him Giga since he's been on a tear, he's healthy and is coming off an IMPRESSIVE ko over Barboza (all of you saying he needs 1 more, we've all seen fighters get title shots off of less, and no one else makes sense so why not eh? )

Triple C tweeted he wanted that smoke, that could be a goodie - I think this would be the best option ppv/entertainment wise which is what the UFC is. So i'm all for this one aswell, triple C into C4, even more cringe n i'd love to see it but i'd love to see Volk continue his reign (he's finally gettin the respect he deserves). * also, those saying his lay off is an issue or he doesn't deserve it, all i can argue with that is GSPs layoff to come back a weight class above n win the belt against Bisping. Having the credentials like GSP or Cejudo means you can leapfrog shit (dana white priviledge) and you can't write off these guys, they work extreamly hard and they know how to win

Also hypothetically, if Do bronx wasnt fighting DP next how would Volk match up with the 155 champ? This one i Find fascinating as I have a wierd feeling style wise Volk could steamroll Do Bronx (but maybe i'm disrespecting Do bronx of new, someone correct me if im wrong here)

Last edited:
I’d say Holloway vs. Yair winner. Nobody else is deserving at the moment. I know Volk already beat Holloway twice but it’s pretty clear they’re the two best and both fights were extremely competitive.

Holloway after he beats Yair. If he wins that fight, my guess is Chikadze, assuming the Georgian beats someone else in the meantime.

I see a few saying winner of holloway/yair, giga is close but who else is in the mix?

Triple C tweeted he wanted that smoke, that could be a goodie

Also hypothetically, if Do bronx wasnt fighting DP next how would Volk match up with the 155 champ?
Only logical one is winner of Holloway Yair which is going to be Max. Giga hasn't quite earned a title shot yet, needs at least one more good win. Depending on how long Ortega's gone for that could be a good match up. Triple C's retired and done nothing to warrant a title shot at 145, that shouldn't even be entertained. Lastly hypothetically speaking I think he matches up a lot better against Do Bronx then he does Poirier.

Triple C would get manhandled and sent back into retirement. He needs to sit down.
giphy.gif

Yair if he beats Holloway.

Or

Winner of KZ vs whoever in a title eliminator.

I'm genuinely curious why you're laughing at something that's entirely true. Henry, who incidentally is retired, would get his head bounced off the canvas by Volk. Maybe time to stop talking about him though and let the guy enjoy his retirement.

Sure buddy lol.
Henry beating Volk? Now that's lol worthy. Bet you said Mendes would beat him, then Aldo, then Max, then Max again, and of course Ortega. But nope it's Henry the retired 125er who arguably lost that rematch with MM that's going to beat Volk.

I would like to see Henry come back but he’s not gonna win if he does. He’s been on the shelf too long now.

Yup. Olympic champ in one of the hardest sports . UFC champion in two divisions which he defended.
His credentials so far at better than volks.

So ya, Dana pay CCC so he can become C4.
Lol wouldn't you be angry at Henry then if you're so confident he'd beat Volk. Poor bloke played himself thinking he was ever a draw. He's gone and nigh on forgotten, time to move onto your next great hope to beat Volk. Soon you'll have no one left and will have to come full circle and just admit he's the best for a reason.

Lol wouldn't you be angry at Henry then if you're so confident he'd beat Volk. Poor bloke played himself thinking he was ever a draw. He's gone and nigh on forgotten, time to move onto your next great hope to beat Volk. Soon you'll have no one left and will have to come full circle and just admit he's the best for a reason.

The facts remain that his credentials are better than volks. For anyone saying he can't win is just being a straight hater.

And no I won't be mad at him because he would be moving up weight again to win a world title which he's already done.

What would you say if he does win ? Olympic gold champ with 3x UFC titles in 3 different divisions...

I'm genuinely curious why you're laughing at something that's entirely true. Henry, who incidentally is retired, would get his head bounced off the canvas by Volk. Maybe time to stop talking about him though and let the guy enjoy his retirement.
We are simply joking man ,
i know @Palestine Adesanya,
we are following each other and i had
the pleasure to make his AV !
Almost the same thing
happens with the TS
@mma sharingan !

If you have any other question,
just let me know ... !?

Giga is a win away but looks good. It’s gotta be yair/max. I think Henry would do ok againgst Volk, not sure about beating Volk but I don’t see him getting steamrolled. Either way, he wouldn’t deserve an immediate shot anyway without proving the weight difference won’t be a problem. I’d triple C wants that featherweight smoke, he can earn it againgst Giga.

The facts remain that his credentials are better than volks. For anyone saying he can't win is just being a straight hater.

And no I won't be mad at him because he would be moving up weight again to win a world title which he's already done.

What would you say if he does win ? Olympic gold champ with 3x UFC titles in 3 different divisions...
Exactly my point be happy for him, he's achieved plenty, and he's retired. I'm suggesting you may be mad because you're convinced he beats Volk yet chose to price himself out of ever getting that fight. As for what I'd say? What would you say if you won the lotto tomorrow, you can dream about it but neither's going to happen.

Back