Media Cejudo wants the Volkanovski fight

Midget Cejudo should fight Valentina, since there is no lady’s she can beat up anymore, expect Amanda

Henry is all talk. This guy isn't going to come back. He's a great fighter, but not only do I not see him return, I think Volk beats the breaks off him.

I think Volk can defend the takedowns which is Henry's bread and butter when pushing the pace. The threat of it opens his offense in the pocket up.

Volk is a tank. His TDD is very good. He knows how to get back up. I think he hits harder. His chin is very good. His cardio is on par. He's also got a ridiculous reach advantage over Henry. Volk could in theory put it on Henry like Marlon did early and he won't fold or fade.

Tripple CCC wants to be quadrouple CCCC

Cejudo can win that.

He could lose to Fig/Moreno/Horiguchi at 125 too so I'm not on Cejudo bandwagon

But match up wise, Cejudo can beat Volk.

I think Cejudo would have easier time beating Volk than Yan

Henry is all talk. This guy isn't going to come back. He's a great fighter, but not only do I not see him return, I think Volk beats the breaks off him.

I think it is unlikely he comes back unless Dana offers him more money. He beats Volk if he does IMO.

how? Not trolling, actually curious how you think Volk beats him. Leg kicks? decision? Gnp?

Would love to watch the fuck out of that. Wouldn't even know who to root for

No way… he left the sport you don’t just get to come back and cherry pick fights

Back