Just Bailed From Watching the Predictable Co-Main Event

Leonard Haid

Minimalist Living the Illusory Dream
@red
Reaction score
Another soccer mom vs. Valentina. I didn't believe the hype, but of course you never know for sure. Watched two rounds, then stopped....just thinking how stupid I'll look if Murphy ends of pulling off a miraculous victory while I'm on my Sherdog break. Man, how laughable that division will be after Valentina retires.

I can't see the screen with exhaustion yawning making my eyes water

Take me with you.
Murphy is a can. She should have been gone a long time ago.

The whole division is pathetic. There is no one that even comes close.

You hated it so much you decided to "Write about it"? I think WMMA is your guilty pleasure.

Another soccer mom vs. Valentina. I didn't believe the hype, but of course you never know for sure. Watched two rounds, then stopped....just thinking how stupid I'll look if Murphy ends of pulling off a miraculous victory while I'm on my Sherdog break. Man, how laughable that division will be after Valentina retires.

She should be executing all these chicks in the first 2 rounds in brutal fashion like she did with Jessica Eye. That wasn't impressive what I saw tonight

You hated it so much you decided to "Write about it"? I think WMMA is your guilty pleasure.
What absolute stupidity, unless you're trolling me, in which case you've succeeded in riling me. People write about things they hate 1000 times more on the Internet than they do about things they like. The Internet is full of complaining.

Back