Nick Diaz could still be champ today

This might be the dumbest post of the day. Well done.
How so? It's true. He lost to every top fighter but Daley and LWs Penn and Gomi

I guess you were really impressed with his run in SF when his opponents had a combined 7-22 SF record lol.

Nick is easily the most overrated fighter ever. He almost always lost when he fought the elite

I guess you were really impressed with his run in SF when his opponents had a combined 7-22 SF record lol.

Nick is easily the most overrated fighter ever. He almost always lost when he fought the elite
Wait wasn't Nick a LW too though? I do agree about Diaz bros in general being way too overrated though.

Nick Diaz could never have been UFC champ

Prime Nick would be wrestlefucked into oblivion by Usman and Covington.
There is a reason prime Nick left the ufc and avoided wrestlers. While his better younger brother Nate stayed and got wrestle fucked. If Nick never left the ufc he would not be nearly as highly thought of (though still popular)

I mean you're clearly not very bright. First of all, Nick has fought at 160 multiple times so be consistent. Second of all, he has 9 losses. What you consider top 10 is obviously a mess if you put eight of his losses as top 10 and only one of his wins as top 10.

Try thinking before you post next time.

The guy hasn't lost a fight since his his fifth fight against Jeremy Jackson in 2002. All other decisions were Diaz 1-3-5.

You'll see.
Nick Diaz hasn't won a fight since beating up a shot LW a decade ago. There is no Zuffa or WME era of the UFC that Nick would have been champion.

This might be the dumbest post of the day. Well done.

Imagine being that big of a Diaz dicksucker lmao. Beating Robbie will show absolutely nothing, and the narrative that he could fight Usman with a win tonight is pretty embarrassing for the sport and a slap in the face to the rest of the top guys in the division.

Imagine being that big of a Diaz dicksucker lmao. Beating Robbie will show absolutely nothing, and the narrative that he could fight Usman with a win tonight is pretty embarrassing for the sport and a slap in the face to the rest of the top guys in the division.

What the fuck are you going on about? Sit down. If you believe what's said in that post then you're an asshat as well.

Back