More fighters need to do this

blaseblah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Walk into enemy territory using one of the most popular songs from that region. This was absolutely hilarious. Cheers followed by boos as soon as they saw Gane walking out and realized who he was. If I were an mma fighter I would do this every card. Would probably gain a lot of fans without having to do any self promotion.

Jeff Monson using the Russian national anthem, in Russia

P

Jeff Monson using the Russian national anthem, in Russia

Dude prolly listens to that to go to sleep regarding how much of a communist he is.

Imagine Volk rolls up like Brock v Ortega.

SpecificDistantIbex-size_restricted.gif

Walk into enemy territory using one of the most popular songs from that region. This was absolutely hilarious. Cheers followed by boos as soon as they saw Gane walking out and realized who he was. If I were an mma fighter I would do this every card. Would probably gain a lot of fans without having to do any self promotion.

Floyd trolls like that too, even with his ring outfits.

i prefer fighters using the same music for all their entrances, but this is pretty cool
For certain fighters it works. Like with Conor, Anderson Silva, Aldo, and I like Grasso's Paper Planes song too. It reminds me of WWF/WWE where everyone knew what to expect when their song played. But also having songs for certain events works too, depending on where and who you are fighting, or maybe just a certain mood the fighter is in.

Back