Volkanovski Getting Booed Heavily

Moscardino

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Anyone else surprised by that? I mean I knew he wasn't that popular due to being a very dry and uncharismatic character, and the last Max fight didn't help, but I never thought he was that badly liked by crowds

Anyone else surprised by that? I mean I knew he wasn't that popular due to being a very dry and uncharismatic character, and the last Max fight didn't help, but I never thought he was that badly liked by crowds
well....Volkanovski is Australian, fighting in USA
Nick Diaz is American, a bit of a legend, fighting in his home country after a 6yr absence.

It's hardly surprising. C'mon....

I usually don't get involved with the personality discussions, but Ortega seems like one of the most obvious cases of a guy faking not being asshole that I've seen in this sport in a while.

I thought Matt Hughes was a douche, even before his book came out. With Jon Jones, you know he’s a liar. I wondering who else just gives off that vibe?

I usually don't get involved with the personality discussions, but Ortega seems like one of the most obvious cases of a guy faking not being asshole that I've seen in this sport in a while.

How so?

And understandably so, the real aholes get shay on and hated on. Ortega just isn’t very good at keeping the humble act going.

well....Volkanovski is Australian, fighting in USA
Nick Diaz is American, a bit of a legend, fighting in his home country after a 6yr absence.

It's hardly surprising. C'mon....

What does Nick have to do with anything?

Valentina is Russian and her opponent is American and they went wild for her. Usually a champion gets at least a loud clap.

Not a fan of his fighting style, but if it's against Ortega I'll be rooting for him to win

Ortega is from LA and the fight is in Vegas… Pretty close

Never trust a pretty Mexican. A fat or skinny one? Sure. A pretty one. No way.

Back