Media Dan Hooker reveals that City Kickboxing may relocate to the United States

You Will Vote For Dreyga

You have no choice
@Gold
Reaction score
All this craziness of the New Zealand lockdown has the entire team of City Kickboxing including, Israel Adesanya considering a permanent move to the United States.

“We’ve discussed as a team now. I’ve been thinking about it myself. Now we’re just playing out the logistics of where we’re going and all that. It’s going to be ultimately up to our coaches. Moving our families and our coaches, it has to happen. The whole process has just been crazy. We’ve been locked down hard and something needs to change.”

Welcome to freedom kiwis! USA! USA!
eagle-penis-eagle-dick.gif

Can some kiwi explain to me how you guys let the situation get to this point anyway? Its not like you fighting against the ccp for basic freedom

Than protest, go out break the rules
Think that's why Izzy and rest of his mates are considering to move to the states, I really do not know how the government works in NZ but they elected by the people so they can vote them out when the time comes.

Think that's why Izzy and rest of his mates are considering to move to the states, I really do not know how the government works in NZ but they elected by the people so they can vote them out when the time comes.
I mean yes i get that, im just not understanding how new zealand population is accepting this, is it cultural? I could understand if it was a military totalitarian power doing this to its population but new zeeland? How the hell are people ok with this

I mean yes i get that, im just not understanding how new zealand population is accepting this, is it cultural? I could understand if it was a military totalitarian power doing this to its population but new zeeland? How the hell are people ok with this
It did not happen over night, it slowly creep.. one rule after another until they find themselves in that situation. Canada same way, I need both my ID and my vaccine passport to drink or eat anywhere now. I am no a anti-vaxxer but I do not like having the government setting rules to govern our bodies now and dividing us.

Here is Aus with 10 cases in my state, we are in lockdown. We cannot travel to other states, not even go and get a haircut.

10 cases.
America is comped as well but I feel even worse for you guys down under. Your officials were saying the other day that you shouldnt even be outside to watch the sunset.

Theyre also building "quarantine camps" no bullshit

never give them your guns this is what happens.

Can someone tell me how it affects them?
Are they not allowed to be in the gym? Are they just training secretly or something and a lot of members aren’t allowed to train?

America is comped as well but I feel even worse for you guys down under. Your officials were saying the other day that you shouldnt even be outside to watch the sunset.

Theyre also building "quarantine camps" no bullshit

never give them your guns this is what happens.

yeah, your guns will do wonders here in America too. Just go ahead n take on the US government with your guns. I'm sure it'll get you far bub.

yeah, your guns will do wonders here in America too. Just go ahead n take on the US government with your guns. I'm sure it'll get you far bub.
you need to study military history before making such a stupid remark. If this was the case there would not be terror cells all over the middle east, who have nothing but rifles and toyota pickup trucks. (well not anymore thanks to a certain president)

It turns out people just having guns and shooting back at you is a real difference maker. who wouldve guessed?

Back