Nick Diaz=Chuck Lidell

Eric Silva 2.0

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Nick looks terrible and I can see him getting face-planted. He doesn't look like a fighter anymore. It looks like he's pulling an 'Askren'. An Askren is showing up to get a paycheck and not really caring about the outcome of the fight. Nick vs Robbie is the same as Chuck vs Tito 3.

Nick looks terrible and I can see him getting face-planted. He doesn't look like a fighter anymore. It looks like he's pulling an 'Askren'. An Askren is showing up to get a paycheck and not really caring about the outcome of the fight. Nick vs Robbie is the same as Chuck vs Tito 3.

And if he wins ? Lawler hasn't looked good either lately.

He hasn't even fought yet, and until his chin gets cracked, he still gets the benefit of the doubt. The only thing similar now is probably 185 Nick looks like Chuck on his best days
safe_image.php

1526364175_015600_1526364589_noticia_normal_recorte1.jpg

<Goldie11>

And if he wins ? Lawler hasn't looked good either lately.
I would agree that Lawler looks worse and worse. Nick didn't even seem like a fighter when he talks and he looks terrible. Lawler is at the end of his career but Nick looks like his career already ended.

I would agree that Lawler looks worse and worse. Nick didn't even seem like a fighter when he talks and he looks terrible. Lawler is at the end of his career but Nick looks like his career already ended.

Nick's sounds the same as he always has.

He’s got that Mexican chin bruh it ain’t ever gonna be cracked

He’s got that Mexican chin bruh it ain’t ever gonna be cracked
If he was still a fighter I would agree. He doesn't look like a fighter anymore. Remember, he was a LW when he first started. He can't even make 170.

When did Nick look terrible? Which open workout did you watch?

Or are you literally just commenting on him not having abs?

Funnily enough, I also immediately thought of Askren when I saw how out of shape Nick looked in recent videos. I get that Nick is a legend and will always have his supporters, but man I can’t see this ending well for him.

Funnily enough, I also immediately thought of Askren when I saw how out of shape Nick looked in recent videos. I get that Nick is a legend and will always have his supporters, but man I can’t see this ending well for him.
It's not just how out of shape he is. His energy and demeanor. He is a legend and has been in some great fights. There's a certain spirit a fighter has, it is what makes this sport special. I don't think he has it anymore. I don't expect it to be competitive. He should've fought B.J.

2 of my favorites and why I started watching mma. Sadly your analogy is spot on and what I've been thinking in my head the last few days of watching Nick's media appearances. This could get ugly.

If he was still a fighter I would agree. He doesn't look like a fighter anymore. Remember, he was a LW when he first started. He can't even make 170.
He's almost 40 dude! You're not going to cut like you did at 22. His body has changed with a slowed metabolism. He has more muscle and fat that doesn't like to go like most people.

*IMO

He's almost 40 dude! You're not going to cut like you did at 22. His body has changed with a slowed metabolism. He has more muscle and fat that doesn't like to go like most people.
So is Robbie but Robbie still looks like a fighter.

congrats on your 1st year of being an MMA fan.

Back