Media UFC 266 Pre-fight Presser ft. main card athletes & Dana White (LIVE)

Drugstore Cowboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Live in 30 minutes
6:30pm ET, Sep 23
0:30am CET, Sep 24
NeAwQTd.png

I don't know about everyone else but I'm not expecting anything SPECTACULAR sound-byte wise from this Press Conference, the beef between Ortega and Volk seems mostly manufactured that any back and fourth between them might sound forced and cringe inducing. Nick Diaz will likely get cheered regardless of WHAT he says as he's a fan favorite, but as for the rest of the Fighters in this Press Conference, they're not particularly engaging with a Microphone.

I love Valentina, but she probably isn't gonna say anything she hasn't said before "I'm Ready for zis fight" etc etc, and I doubt Lauren Murphy is gonna have any zingers of her own.

I don't know about everyone else but I'm not expecting anything SPECTACULAR sound-byte wise from this Press Conference, the beef between Ortega and Volk seems mostly manufactured that any back and fourth between them might sound forced and cringe inducing. Nick Diaz will likely get cheered regardless of WHAT he says as he's a fan favorite, but as for the rest of the Fighters in this Press Conference, they're not particularly engaging with a Microphone.

I love Valentina, but she probably isn't gonna say anything she hasn't said before "I'm Ready for zis fight" etc etc, and I doubt Lauren Murphy is gonna have any zingers of her own.

Nick diaz alone makes it worth a watch. But robbie being on the other side with his now monk like persona, it probably will be pretty laid back.

That's fine too, i don't want to see any mcgregor like histrionics.

Most interested I’ve been in mma in a long while this weekend

Nick diaz alone makes it worth a watch. But robbie being on the other side with his now monk like persona, it probably will be pretty laid back.

That's fine too, i don't want to see any mcgregor like histrionics.
Diaz doesn't need to engage an opponent to be entertaining. Just give him a mic and he's fun to watch.

Orlovski & Ortega rocking different types of plaid.

Really I have nothing else to say but just felt like saying hi and bumping the thread.

Nick says he's in pretty good shape and has more fights in him.

What a question by Kevin Iole.

"Is Nate Diaz the leader of the Nick Diaz army now?"

Fucking geek stood in line waiting to ask THAT?

Díaz is just so uncomfortable doing this stuff. He just hates it. He has quite a lot of difficulty just saying what he wants to say - gets halfway thru a sentence and just kinda grinds to a halt. That was awkward.

Díaz is just so uncomfortable doing this stuff. He just hates it. He has quite a lot of difficulty just saying what he wants to say - gets halfway thru a sentence and just kinda grinds to a halt. That was awkward.
I’m not even sure what to chalk it up to.. Too much weed, CTE, just general uncomfortableness in the situation, or some kind of learning disability?? I just don’t know. But, he sure can’t get the words out. Awkward is right.

Robbie Lawler has one of the most consistent persona’s of all time.

Ortega doesn’t really care for Volkanovski all that much. But Alex loathes Brian. Pretty funny stuff.

Back