News Felicia Spencer vs Leah Letson November 13

I wouldn't call the division a joke, let's just admit that Bellator has the better division

That said, I like Spencer and I hope she bounces back from her somewhat disappointing performance against Dumont.

Finally, the fight we have all been waiting for.

There aren't many people who can survive a fight against the talented Bea Malecki with just a highly disfigured face.

CPU9097.jpg

FOTN and dare I say, FOTY potential here. That’s just made the card a must watch.

@Bubzeh we've got someone else bashing terrific athletes like Leah Letson here.

He’s got form mate.

I called him out on it one time and I think he said he likes WMMA “but not all of it” or some drivel that the sexists come out with when they get caught out.

FOTN and dare I say, FOTY potential here. That’s just made the card a must watch.

He’s got form mate.

I called him out on it one time and I think he said he likes WMMA “but not all of it” or some drivel that the sexists come out with when they get caught out.

Typical "I have a female fighter friend" bullshit.

I wouldn't call the division a joke, let's just admit that Bellator has the better division
UFC has the better fighter. Only two FW in Bellator are worth a damn. And Nunes smokes them both.

UFC has the better fighter. Only two FW in Bellator are worth a damn. And Nunes smokes them both.
This is not news. UFC has the best fighter in any weight class in any sport in any country in any planet in any universe in any galaxy. The UFC is the home to THE BEST PERIOD. And if you don't like it, you're a Bellator shill. Welcome to the Ultimate Fighting Championship, if you're here you're the best. If you're not, you suck and wouldn't last a minute here, bro. (Well that is unless you sign with us, then you're the best, bro)
DANA-WHITE_16cfc7ab59d_large.jpg

I feel like I've known about this fight for like a month now, this isn't news, is it?

There's about 30 threads about Diaz Vs Lawler and you're complaining about a measly two threads about a fight of this magnitude?

This is not news. UFC has the best fighter in any weight class in any sport in any country in any planet in any universe in any galaxy. The UFC is the home to THE BEST PERIOD. And if you don't like it, you're a Bellator shill. Welcome to the Ultimate Fighting Championship, if you're here you're the best. If you're not, you suck and wouldn't last a minute here, bro. (Well that is unless you sign with us, then you're the best, bro)
DANA-WHITE_16cfc7ab59d_large.jpg
So, you had no actual reply of substance. So you turn into a 5 year old. Take your ball and go home. The whole my dad is better than your dad thing is warped. Your act is pathetic. Refute this, clown.

o6ail4gibn721.gif

So, you had no actual reply of substance. So you turn into a 5 year old. Take your ball and go home. The whole my dad is better than your dad thing is warped. Your act is pathetic. Refute this, clown.

o6ail4gibn721.gif
Cyborg wouldn't even last a second in UFC that's why she's in the B leagues. Everybody in UFC would destroy her

Its both, that doesnt really makes Bellator's 145 legit, but its better than whoever 1-2 fighters the UFC have at 145 as a division, they basically brought Megan Anderson to fight for the belt, after a bunch of fights she finally got the fight only to get crushed and i think she is back in Invicta now, Spencer got outclassed by Nunes, even if she made it to the decision against her or Cyborg, she is just another bloated BW that choses to fight at FW.

Didn't they finally let Megan Anderson go because they were throwing this shit away?
I guess it's too much money to leave an extra Amanda Nunes title fight hype opportunity on the table

They are really going the "extra mile" not to close the division and keep Nunes as this GOAT 2 division champion.

Last edited:
Back