Media Conor doesnt like being compared to rapper Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson

Sounds like a insecure rambling drunk. He didn’t even need to comment on Titty-cent.

Conor is the epitome of “new money”. Conor’s shtick use to be about movement, new techniques and changing the game. Now he’s basically become like a white Floyd Mayweather. He predicates his worth to his affluence.

Last edited:
50 with 6 months Mma training would knock him out cold.

He already has some good boxing, was a decent prospect back in the day.

one survived 9 gunshots to his body, the other taps at every chance he gets.

Six months? Tell me more, lol.

Shocked that no one get's it! He's promoting a watch company! Patek Philippe! Probably making $10,000,000!

That is one of the sh*ttiest pitches I’ve ever seen. I bet his leg injury has a lot to do with it

50 couldn’t beat Conor right after he snapped his leg lol.

Get real bro 50 probably gets winded putting his socks on.

Is it weird that both of those guys just happened to accrue the majority of their wealth selling their stakes in beverage companies?

Drink barons = terrible pitchers

I have a bi polar friend and he sounds EXACTLY like this.

This puts things in perspective for me. I never liked Conor from day one. I thought he represented the worst in human behavior and I was disgusted with how everyone seemed to have no problem with how he acted.

But reading this, it is clear he has mental health problems. I feel bad and hope he gets help. Bi polar plus drug abuse is a terrible combo and it leads people to take huge risks and embarrass themselves in ways that furthers the spiral.

Get help Conor. You made zillions of dollars. Maybe just call it a career and enjoy life with your family. More CTE isn't going to help the problem and fame seeking is a disorder in itself.

So much power? This post must be for his European audience.
Most American boys can throw harder than that before they hit puberty.

Russell Wilson calls bullshit.

And a fucking T-Rex was more accurate than Conor.

So what he's saying is, out of all the bad first pitch throwers, he's the best.

To give Conor credit, it looks like he threw the ball where he was aiming. He took a huge step off to the right with his front leg and came around with a half-armed sidearm throw. His entire motion looks like he was tying to throw the ball well off to the right, and he did.

To not give Conor any credit, those mechanics were a god-awful mess having almost nothing to do with his broken leg - note that his front leg, which he had to move, plant, and bear weight with at the point of release was his good leg. You don't get to make that throw and call yourself an athlete. That was the throw of someone not in tune with his own body mechanics, someone who had never thrown any kind of a ball, or a straight punch, or a straight kick. At best that was the throw of a righty trying to throw lefty, or of someone who had been spun around blindfolded to the point of dizziness, pointed at home plate, and then had to make the throw blind.

So much power? This post must be for his European audience.
Most American boys can throw harder than that before they hit puberty.
i threw harder than that in 3rd grade ...but to be fair i couldn't make a penalty kick and conor can at least kick a soccer ball

Back