Media Dana White Thinks Conor McGregor is Better than Muhammad Ali

Nothing to see here, folks. Move along.

Exactly. Nobody ever does their due diligence in the MMA community lol, just look how that fake "Jose Aldo responds to Khabib" quote moved around before anyone bothered to question the source.

isn't he fucking awesome?

538ea2eabc0af0bb4cd2d0075cc05e25.jpg

WOW . I find myself defending DFW on alot of issues - mainly- cause most mma fans are dumb and talk out there ass about things they know little to nothing about.

This is just straight out licking the anal sphincter. I know Conor brings in the cabbage but you dont need to posture Conors ego to that extent.

lol, you stopped mid way through the sentence.

Dana said, paraphrasing, Conor is better at trash talking and the the verbal mental aspect of intimidation or mental warfare.
At one point , he definitely was up there. Lol, not anymore along with his aura which left the building a long long time ago.

At one point , he definitely was up there. Lol, not anymore along with his aura which left the building a long long time ago.

His mental warfare was excellent and reached its zenith in the Aldo fight.

Now though? Just a rambling Twitter warrior getting broken in two by any legit contender he faces, and quickly crumbling in the face of even slight adversity.

There’s no realistic comparison between Ali and Conor. Always loved this quote from Tyson about Ali. 46 seconds in….

Yeah, It only works if you are the house hold champion. Conor wants money though so he will not care how ill the act looks. One thing he can not do is act like it is an acting job or it fails.

That’s not saying much.

If you ask Dana, he’ll tell you that Chuck Liddell is better than Ali too.

DANA is the UFC’s biggest PROMOTER

Back