Why i root for Lawler against Diaz in one image

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
sxnw.png

War Robbie, get your revenge bro

BTW there is NO way Diaz reach Usman

Nick doesn't even mean half of what his says in this context.. he's just saying whatever because he doesn't like promoting fights.

He knows the reality of this fight is kill or be killed and that he could well lose..

Diaz gonna lose this fight.. wish he didn't take it.

I don't like this fight anymore based alone on the way Diaz acts and looks.
Diaz doesn't want to fight, and only does it because he needs the money.
He did not even take his weight seriously, and did not respect Lawler.

I think Diaz should have stayed hidden. A fighter should come back like GSP, in tip top shape and motivated. Not like that.

I'm a hardcore Diaz fanboy...but Nick lost his way years ago and I think he is going to get SMASHED by Lawler.

Like, badly.

He just spent a good couple of years as a borderline alcoholic, while Robbie has been relatively active, and professional.

War Lawler.

Didnt think I would ever say that in regards to Robbie fighting a Diaz...but here we are.

Damn, didn't know that.
Super fucked up.

I have little sympathy for drunk drivers and think you should be charged for attempted murder if you get a DUI.

Kind of off topic but regarding the use of "murder": negligent homicide is when you kill someone because you're careless. Worker doesn't oil his carnival ride, kids go flying off the ride, kid dies. He didn't plan to murder them but his stupidity killed them. Or you are drinking with a friend and the friend falls off a bridge and smashes himself below. He is alive, you run off crying like a drunken idiot instead of calling an ambulance, and the police find out he died an hour later due to untreated injuries. Negligent homicide. You didn't push him off or anything, but your carelessness could have contributed to his death though since the guy could have been saved.

Murder is intentional on the other hand. You killed that person. So you can argue the DUI is an unfolding negligent homicide, but the act itself couldn't be attempted murder unless you got drunk in order to intentionally kill someone.

Back