Khabib releases his new water brand

AldoStillGoat

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Looks like he learned a thing or two from Conor

like they all have

giphy.gif

Looks like he's plowing though 20 of those a day. Sheesh. But maybe I'd look like DC's fatter brother, if I had his comfort and money.

Habibi looking thick, solid, and tight.

I thought being aware of vaccine brands was strange enough, water brands is next level.

Fucking horrible cunt. I don't care about money guys I just invented a new water to help people...
Seems to be focused on PH levels and added minerals which is better than regular water. I personally buy alkaline and distilled water with added minerals and PH balance. I noticed the difference vs the regular spring bottled water I used to buy. Vitamin water is good too, but 50 Cent got that on lock already and you can't drink that throughout the day because you would be over the daily value needed of those vitamins so it would be counter productive.

Also comparing with Conor shows a difference in approach. One is alcohol and one is water. Nothing wrong with either, but one is healthy and one isn't. I personally don't have a problem with either business ventures, I would do both if I could. But it does expose a bit of their personality if you look at their business ventures.

Fucking hell. If it was non profit I'd praise him. Is it? I should.orobabky read the tweet.

Back