Chuck Liddell vs. Akebono

I'd bet on myself to beat Chuck at this point. He has trouble walking now and seems in worse shape than a lot of senior citizens. Its impressive.
I don’t know you but that may be possible, Akebono hell no, he’d die crossing the cage. Unless he’s had some miracle weight loss I don’t know about.

Chuck for me, by being more alive.

Who takes it at this point?

Akebono.

Even prime for prime, who says Chuck would beat him tho

I say prime for prime Akebono maybe have a shot at beating Chuck, even in MMA if he took it seriously.

Akebono only got finished by Hong Man Choi, Bob Sapp when he was trying, and Remy Bonjasky.

Akebono is 6'8 460 pounds. I wouldn't count Akebono out tho he obviously has no skills

I don’t know you but that may be possible, Akebono hell no, he’d die crossing the cage. Unless he’s had some miracle weight loss I don’t know about.

Chuck for me, by being more alive.
Akebono could just fall on Chuck and win.

Akebono suffered acute heart failure in 2017 and was placed in a medically induced coma for two weeks.

He's lost use of his legs and couldn't even talk for a while.

Akebono suffered acute heart failure in 2017 and was placed in a medically induced coma for two weeks.

He's lost use of his legs and couldn't even talk for a while.
Ah, shit just got Cody McKenzie. Wish the guy well.

Fucking hell, just googled Akebono now and he HAS lost a shit ton of weight. All bets are off now, that’s a game changer.
He is on a wheel chair. Damn.
akebono-hospital.jpg

I guess current Chuck would be a small favorite.

Back