Nick Diaz's legendary strikeforce run was one of my favorites memories of MMA (MUSTWATCH)

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score

For anyone who watched Diaz's run with Strikeforce live you remember how awesome it was. Watching this as a teenager was fucking awesome. It brings a tear to my eye remembering how great MMA was. Diaz had some great rivalries in Strikeforce as well. FYI Strikeforce was FUCKING AWESOME!

For anyone who watched Diaz's run with Strikeforce live you remember how awesome it was. Watching this as a teenager was fucking awesome. It brings a tear to my eye remembering how great MMA was. Diaz had some great rivalries in Strikeforce as well. FYI Strikeforce was FUCKING AWESOME

Yeah it was super fun man, still gutted we didn't get the Jay Heron fight, that's was one of the bigger fights to make at the time.
But yeah, even the Elite XC fights were great too. I still say he has the most entertaining resume in all of MMA

Those were the days man. Back before any bum could get into UFC and WMMA didn't ruin every card. What happened to our beloved sport?

The days when we watched these fights at 240p quality :D. Pretty cool you can watch them now in HD years later.

Nah. I watched SF and EliteXC in HD 1080i.

Well, most of it, lol

Reactions: Gio
209 ALL The Way
583352-21448368.png

Have you ever watched Pride FC? It was before Strikeforce even! It was pretty exciting to if you enjoy awesome fights and crazy pageantry.

For anyone who watched Diaz's run with Strikeforce live you remember how awesome it was. Watching this as a teenager was fucking awesome. It brings a tear to my eye remembering how great MMA was. Diaz had some great rivalries in Strikeforce as well. FYI Strikeforce was FUCKING AWESOME!

lmfao I remember Diaz looking like shit against some nobody in Strikeforce.

I'm high on Diaz but let's not make it something it wasn't.

You should watch Diaz vs Daley. One of the better rounds in MMA history.

Enjoy and welcome to MMA!

Yes. And the fact that he won the inaugural SF WW title and had the record for most WW title defenses, and beating legends like Frank Shamrock and Hayato Sakurai, that makes his run legendary.

Back