Media Update: Conor’s first pitch and sings Take me out to the ball game. ///Fail///

It's crazy how everything used to work out for Conor as if he was the luckiest dude ever, now everything is flipped lol

1kDf.gif

Glad to see you finally turned
I didn't turn haha, I don't go from obsessed fan to obsessed hater (not that you are) I try to be as fair as possible (even though I'm admittedly slightly biased towards Conor)

I hope he gets his shit together, but he seems like he just keeps getting worse... number one thing he needs to do is get sober imo

I didn't turn haha, I don't go from obsessed fan to obsessed hater (not that you are) I try to be as fair as possible (even though I'm admittedly slightly biased towards Conor)

I hope he gets his shit together, but he seems like he just keeps getting worse... number one thing he needs to do is get sober imo
I ain’t no hater. Just spitting facts. Used to like him as well.

i'm shocked that professional athletes can't even throw a fucking ball straight. i'm not asking them to throw a laser pitch into the glove, but god damn get the ball AT LEAST NEAR THE DUDE.

there's literally millions of KIDS who could throw the ball at least AT the dude.

Back