News Rogan out, Felder in for ufc 266

JoeRowe

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/list...out-nick-diaz-return-hunting-trip-paul-felder

I love hunting too, but for Rogan to choose a hunting trip over great ppv is ridiculous. UFC should just let him go. He clearly isnt interested in mma anymore. He doesn't do FNs or overseas ppvs, now he barely does the ones in the U.S.

Though he isnt my favorite, I think Felder has a nice balance of technique & personality. Hopefully he forces DC to up his game, as DC tends to devolve into a Rogan podcast guest.

Rogan and Goldie will always represent the golden era for me. But Joe is getting up there in years and is just a different man now, his heart clearly isnt in it anymore.

I definitely can see relations between him and Dana going sour as soon as Joe starting building up his platform. Before we knew it Rogan was this massive internet presence who could stand alone, even though a lot of his success came from his association with the UfC being a commentator. Both guys probably have been butting heads over the last few years and it’s culminating in what we see now. Hope it’s not true anyway

Well, good for him. The beauty of being a media giant worth $100M. You can sit out of your lucrative screaming in a chair position to go romping around the woods, knowing there will be zero repercussions to pay.

All those crapping on Rogan will miss him when he’s gone, but this doesn’t look good. Sounds like the beginning of the end for Rogan as a commentator if he doesn’t come out and deny that he missed a huge PPv to go hunting

Came here to post this. Rogan missing a Diaz brother fight means he's losing interest and is on his way out the door.

Couldn't be happier, honestly. I've really been enjoying Felder and Bisping's commentary work, and Sanko's been doing fine in her new role on the smaller cards

Back