Can present Conor beat young Conor?

Justin curious. I don’t think he can. How about you?

In tha Max fight at 145, Conor looked like his cardio was non stop and he even said he never gets tired in there. I thought this was a prime ideal Conor which came with looking skinny at 145. However, when he moved to 155 in his fight with Nate he tried putting on the treatment he gave Max but gassed out. I just noticed his gas tank went down at 155. I guess his ideal weight is at 145 but I don't know if it was too hard? I know his coach said 155 is a good weight but he is a "yes man" as they say. There were times Conor looked bad making that weight cut at 145 but other times he looked fine. However, he always looked fine at fight night. I believe he should have stayed at 145.

Conor at 145 was a better version of himself and I think would beat his 155 self.

In tha Max fight at 145, Conor looked like his cardio was non stop and he even said he never gets tired in there. I thought this was a prime ideal Conor which came with looking skinny at 145. However, when he moved to 155 in his fight with Nate he tried putting on the treatment he gave Max but gassed out. I just noticed his gas tank went down at 155. I guess his ideal weight is at 145 but I don't know if it was too hard? I know his coach said 155 is a good weight but he is a "yes man" as they say. There were times Conor looked bad making that weight cut at 145 but other times he looked fine. However, he always looked fine at fight night. I believe he should have stayed at 145.

Conor at 145 was a better version of himself and I think would beat his 155 self.
A lot of haters will say Conor was beating midgets, Conor wasn’t really all that big at 145. Fighters like Khabib are the ones who are beating midgets. Khabib walks around 190lbs but fights at 155 doesn’t get called out, lol. Laughable.

In tha Max fight at 145, Conor looked like his cardio was non stop and he even said he never gets tired in there. I thought this was a prime ideal Conor which came with looking skinny at 145. However, when he moved to 155 in his fight with Nate he tried putting on the treatment he gave Max but gassed out. I just noticed his gas tank went down at 155.

He never fought Nate at 155. Both fights were at 170.

A lot of haters will say Conor was beating midgets, Conor wasn’t really all that big at 145. Fighters like Khabib are the ones who are beating midgets. Khabib walks around 190lbs but fights at 155 doesn’t get called out, lol. Laughable.
khabibs opponents were all relatively or spot on same height as him and in some cases more heavily muscled, that might be why he doesn't get called out for it.

Agreed. In that video with the hookers, Conor looked tiny.
ej6x0CJ.jpg

The real cheaters are Doostin and Volkswagonovski who were both natural heavyweights before they embarked on their MMA careers.
Not once in his roller-coaster life has Conor tipped the scale at over 200 lbs.

No, he doesn't have the same drive or hunger. It's not so much a physical thing. Skill wise I'm sure he's better now but his mind is not as sharp. He started with a chief aim, but nothing AFTER that. He achieved his aim, then just sort of drifted. He's dabbling in too many things now. He's not COMMITTED to fighting like he was, he just sort of wound up in it again because it's what he knows and he's addicted to the attention. "The Notorious" loves notoriety more than anything else. He seems to have done OK on a couple business ventures, but he hasn't approached business with the same focus or hunger that he did the fight game when he was coming up.
He hasn't found anything that motivates him the way fighting did, so he's just sort of doing it now.

Back