Are you actually “buying” this ppv because of Lawler vs Diaz?

Are you buying this card because of lawler/diaz

• Total voters

TempleoftheDog

Close Enough for Rock and Roll
@Gold
Reaction score
I get that a lot of you are excited for the return of Nick Diaz. But, this fight is completely irrelevant to any kind of TS aspirations. And I bet none of you would ever pay to watch a fight between two unranked fighters.

So the question is.. Is anybody here honestly going to lay out the ppv money specifically to watch this fight? If you’re streaming, your opinion is irrelevant. So try being honest.

I’m just curious how many of you will actually lay out $70 for the return of Nick Diaz? And if you do, good for you, and I hope you get your money’s worth.

Honesty is key here.

I've paid for every PPV I watched.......When I get that Internet Bill at the end of the Month yessir.
<{yearp}><VinceCa$h>

dana-white.gif

It’s a simple fucking question that only really requires a yes or no answer. I guess that is asking too much of the LCD.

Great.

Another thread where people laugh at the fact they illegally stream PPV’s but then bemoan fighter pay in other threads.
It has nothing to do with that. It’s just a question.

I buy almost every PPV so it's not because of Diaz or Lawler specifically, but that's part of it. The only fight on the main card I'm not fussy about is Andrade vs Calvillo
One of my nemesis on here. But ty for your serious reply.

I’m gonna buy the card,
having people over and don’t like being the host who has to make people wait to “find a stream” or deal with buffering/reloading issues.

I’m not hurting for cash and don’t care about “sticking it to the UFC” just want to watch the fights in good quality.
Here’s to getting a good fight day sherboys and girls.

I always laugh when people say some fights are irrelevant to the championship, as if the UFC has not completely devalued every fight in regards to ranking and titles etc. LMAO They fucking bypassed Francis for god sake.

Back