It appears former UFC gatekeeper Matt Riddle has a better WWE career than Rousey

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just looked this guy up

Is currently the WWE tag team champ, partnered with superstar Randy Orton

Is probably making well over a million a year including endorsements and building himself into a major brand

Plus he probably gets to smoke as much weed as he wants

Good to see him doing well, always liked Riddle when he was in the UFC

I can't stand WWE but I still watch Riddle do stuff on there and he's pretty entertaining and wrestles without shoes lmao

Can't say I remember his UFC days, but I don't understand how his stupid surfer dude gimmick got over in the WWE. He looks like an idiot with tight shorts and bare feet.

Ah' well. More power to him.

Ronda was making way more money, was world champ there and headlined wrestlemania.

Yeah I think she did better than that mid carder Riddley

Ronda quit because she couldn’t handle boos from the fans lmao. Mental midget.

It sure has lasted longer that's for sure. But Ronda did hold the belt for a bit and that usually means the company has faith in you to be one of the faces of the company. It also means more merch sales which equates to more purple pillows. But overall Riddle way probably surpass her in accolades when all's said and done as he's really taken a shine to the business. I just hope he quits threatening to shoot on all his fellow wrestlers for any perceived infraction or he might wind up getting the Public Enemy treatment, APA style.

Back