Ion Cutelaba's callout of Anthony Smith was quickly rejected.

Smith vs. Rakic I guess, though I think it should be Rakic vs. Jiri and Smith vs. Santos/Walker vs. Smith.

Cutelaba vs. Jacoby II. If not that then Cutelaba vs. Spann. Superman vs. The Hulk.

Smith beat Ryan spann and who exactly lately? Why is he acting like he's a top contender? He just got absolutely mauled by glover a couple fights ago and beat down by Rakic
While I don't think that he should fight ion necessarily, he sure is acting very entitled for someone who has one good performance out like 4

Smith beat Ryan spann and who exactly lately? Why is he acting like he's a top contender? He just got absolutely mauled by glover a couple fights ago and beat down by Rakic
While I don't think that he should fight ion necessarily, he sure is acting very entitled for someone who has one good performance out like 4
He also derailed Crute. Last two opponents he beat were prospects trying to break through the ranks, so I don't have an issue with Smith himself trying break into the top 5 after playing the role of gatekeeper for his past few fights.

He also derailed Crute. Last two opponents he beat were prospects trying to break through the ranks, so I don't have an issue with Smith himself trying break into the top 5 after playing the role of gatekeeper for his past few fights.
If I recall, Jimmy was getting the better of him and it was kind of a freakish stoppage
Plus last night was kinda a brawl that could have ended either way. Not impressive

You dont think three finishes in a row dictate good performances?

Also he lost to Rakic clearly but that was NOT a beatdown. I dont think you watched the fight if you say that, Rakic Fitched him.

Also he lost to Rakic clearly but that was NOT a beatdown. I dont think you watched the fight if you say that, Rakic Fitched him.
He looked absolutely terrible against him.
Three finishes? What was the third?

If I recall, Jimmy was getting the better of him and it was kind of a freakish stoppage
Plus last night was kinda a brawl that could have ended either way. Not impressive

You dont recall. Smith was jabbing the shit out of him, whereas all Crute could do was kick him in the thighs.

Smith kicked him in the calf once, and Crutes leg gave out.

Also LMAO at going either way. Smith fucking dominated Spann in the first round. I dont think you watch fights, just look up the results on wikipedia.

Cutelaba is not good. Hes aggressive and fights to finish but hes not top 10 material. He has massive defensive openings and he alwasy gases due to his high pace.

Smith likely finishes him in the 3rd or later if it's a main event

Don't talk back to the grand wizard.

Back