Carlos Condit vs Jorge Masvidal, who gets it done ?

JustBleed69

Touch-Butt Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
In light of Condits recent retirement, I was thinking of fun matchups that I wish we could have seen with him.

Prime vs Prime who do you think gets it done?
I gotta go with Condit , primarily because of the size difference and elite chin he had.

Who else do you wish you had seen the Natural Born Killer fight?

Maybe Donald Cerrone? Although I recognize they were on the same team.

In a striking match Condit probably wins but if Jorge mixes in wrestling he can win. Condit has the worst takedown defence

Last edited:
Prime Condit KOs Jorge worse than Hardy or DHL.

Jorge easily outwrestles him in a three rounder, in a five rounder it’s tougher to pick but I’d still say Jorge 49-46 or 48-47

Prime for prime Carlos Conduit beats his ass.

Condit won the interim belt and has been a contender for a long part of his career.

Masvidal is good but mostly a glorified journeyman.

prime condit reached greater heights, and was a better striker, but mas has better wrestling which is a strikers kryptonite. mas doesnt tend to like to use that much though.. pretty close fight imo if we're talking prime for prime. would have loved to see that one.

The only way Condit loses is by getting robbed via split decision.

The man is impossible to knockout. Many have tried and failed, even now when he's washed. Never been knocked out.

Carlos Condit fell off so hard, it's hard to imagine how good he actually was since he is 6-9 since USADA.

Prime vs. prime, I would take Condit. In his best days in WEC/UFC, between 2006-2013, he was 10-3 with 2 of those loses being decisions with champ GSP and #1 contender Johnnie Hendricks. He was a good striker, but had a much better submission game than Jorge has.

I think a prime Condit probably tunes him up. Condit was a half step shy of the belt more than once.

Carlos_Condit_Head_Kicks_Georges_St._Pierre_UFC_154.gif

Back