MMA Hour

kappaz

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I know this is a wee bit vague, but can anyone please tell me the name of the male Scottish MMA fighter (I don't think it is Paul Craig but I could be wrong) who was on the MMA hour ages ago with Ariel, and tells him some long winded story that ends up being a joke with a good punchline?

Once again I know this is very very vague, but any and all help will do. Thanks.

Last edited:
I know this is a wee bit vague, but can anyone please tell me the name of the Scottish MMA fighter who was on the MMA hour ages ago with Ariel, and tells him some long winded story that ends up being a joke with a good punchline?

Once again I know this is very very vague, but any and all help will do. Thanks.
Calderwood?

I know this is a wee bit vague, but can anyone please tell me the name of the Scottish MMA fighter who was on the MMA hour ages ago with Ariel, and tells him some long winded story that ends up being a joke with a good punchline?

"Ages ago", ok...Stevie Ray maybe?

@kappaz is Ariel stirring the pot between @Zebra Cheeks and @Rebelfett confirmed

ijn30ZZ9JXvJv.gif

Wanna tell us why you really want to look up some "male" fighter

yeah i got nothing. i cared for about 4 minutes, sorry champ.

I know this is a wee bit vague, but can anyone please tell me the name of the male Scottish MMA fighter (I don't think it is Paul Craig but I could be wrong) who was on the MMA hour ages ago with Ariel, and tells him some long winded story that ends up being a joke with a good punchline?

Not sure, but I just googled "Scottish MMA fighters" and the person at the top of the list was Conor McGregor.

Back