News Gerald Meerschaert vs. Abusupiyan Magomedov set for UFC event, Dec. 18th

Who wins?

• Total voters

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
GM3 going for his 3rd bout in a calendar year! He's currently 2-0 this 2021.

He's set to face UFC newcomer Abusupiyan Magomedov (24-4-1) from Germany.

Hilarious that he beat Makhmud and I'm glad he could get a couple W's after that Khamzat destruction but the casual in me see's 'Magomedov' and thinks this is the end of that little streak .

UFC setting Gerald up to lose again, just like they tried to do in his last fight vs Muradov <Lmaoo>

maury-laughing.gif

Solid addition, probably never going to be a title contender but could well make the rankings. Probably capable of an Omari Akhmedov type UFC run.
I like how you’re basically the person everyone goes to for if a fighter is worthwhile or not.

Solid addition, probably never going to be a title contender but could well make the rankings. Probably capable of an Omari Akhmedov type UFC run.

So he is mostly a wrestler then? If so does GM3 snap a sub once again?

Edit. interesting that he lost to Louis Taylor in 30 seconds heh. Probably tells nothing but what a random fight/loss.

I've only seen a bit of abusupiyan, but he seems fairly well rounded. This should be a good fight. although, I'm not sure why Meerscahert is fighting a newcomer.

Last edited:
So he is mostly a wrestler then? If so does GM3 snap a sub once again?

Edit. interesting that he lost to Louis Taylor in 30 seconds heh. Probably tells nothing but what a random fight/loss.
If you lose to Taylor, it's generally in quick ko fashion ain't it.

I've only seen a bit of abusupiyan, but he seems fairly well rounded. This should be a good fight. although, I'm not sure why Meerscahert is fighting a newcomer.
GM3 is a gatekeeper and they want to see where this is at.

GM3 is a gatekeeper and they want to see where this is at.

Yeah, but new comers don't usually get gatekeepers in their debut. They typically start at the bottom. Does this abusupiyan guy have some hype or something?

Back