Who is Ryan Spann?

Russ82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Am an ufc connoisseur and have never heard this name in my life

he wants a home cooked meal not a tv dinner. step it up.
coconut-head-neds-declassified.gif

<Fedor23>

He's a decent fighter whos got power, a little slow and did get Knocked out by Johnny Walker not too long ago lol

Former LFA Light Heavyweight champ who made (or revived) his name on DWCS. Had a vicious KO win over Lil Nog and is currently 5-1 in his last 6, the only loss came from Johnny Walker in a wild fight where it could've gone either way and Walker almost got knocked out early. His latest win is against Misha Cirkunov last March where he won the fight via 1st round KO.

Didn't he have s split dec against Sam Alvey a couple of months ago?

That was one of the four times. From memory he won pretty clearly and it shouldn't have been a split although I think Alvey caught and hurt him at one point.

That was one of the four times. From memory he won pretty clearly and it shouldn't have been a split although I think Alvey caught and hurt him at one point.
It probably shouldn't have been a split I can't really remember the fight though a somewhat close fight with Alvey is bad news when your fighting Smith

It probably shouldn't have been a split I can't really remember the fight though a somewhat close fight with Alvey is bad news when your fighting Smith

I think Smith will win but Alvey is one of those fighters that can make you look bad. He's hard to finish and good at turning fights into his style of tentative shitfest.

Back